Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What would you say is the trademark of a Petersen-coached team?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster. Struggling. Badly.

hardly. I agree w/ 99.5% of haie's posts (and .04% of yours), but he's flailing here and Mosster is spot on.

This is some good fuckin' doogin' right here.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Christ there was no deeper meaning to the score it was just an ass-whupping.

Disagree. Mid third Oregon goes down and scores to make it 56-21. Pete calls a reverse next series that iirc hits for 40 yards and takes us down to their 20 and we score again.

There was a point Pete made in that game and for me leads to what a coached team under him is about:

"We don't talk about it, we be about it"

His players individually don't jump off the tape, we're not the biggest, fastest, don't have the most 5 star talent, etc etc etc.

But at the end of the game, opponents walk off the field thinking "wow where did that ass kicking come from. It's never with knock out shots, his teams just beat you a little bit more and more every play until late 3rd/early 4th you look up, the game is over and you just want to get back on the bus and head back to campus
    Good grief; after one fucking season; this is the shit that inspired me as a child to fuck with my own.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

hardly. I agree w/ 99.5% of haie's posts (and .04% of yours), but he's flailing here and Mosster is spot on.

You agreeing with Mosster only further proves he needs to take a step away from the keyboard for awhile. TYFYS.
  • Options

You agreeing with Mosster only further proves he needs to take a step away from the keyboard for awhile. TYFYS.
    Super good come back. That stung.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

A "yes man" QB. Very little physical ability, almost no arm strength past 35 yards, but very smart and good with timing.

A power running back.

Two really really good offensive lineman mixed in with three turds.

A defense that blatantly commits penalties on every play because they know they won't be called and tries to injure the other team's key offensive players. What's a 15 yard penalty when you take out a guy that's going to put up 175 yards or more on you?

He will be what he has always been. You guys will win games you should, you will lose to any team that is more physical than you regardless of talent gap, and you will never beat truly elite teams. He'a a 75% coach and that's not a bad place to be when you've been a floormat for 25 years.

When Kawasaki is lured away there will be a two or three year meltdown like when Sparty lost Narduzzi.

That's a good quook...

Reality is Kwatcunski and Pete are using their raises to mass produce cinderblocks for your fans and program.
    Agreed, but let's not pretend there isn't a vendetta after 70 fucking points, a complete embarrassment even in college football standards, and taking every good player Oregon covets. The coaches won't say anything publicly, but they want to put Oregon down into the 2nd basement of a Eugene Rite Aid forever.

3rd year and we lost to SC after beating them the year before and then lost to Bama. Whoop de fucking doo. Ownership of this shit conference is still happening.
    At least you agree with your own shitpoasts. 12-1. 1-12 if your view is from Montlake.
    You're 2-1 against Petersen as a husky. Enjoy that while it lasts, because 70-21 is the kind of skull fucking that gets jack quooks to start turning their pittance of a paycheck over to the timbers and blazers. It's already happening.
    I disagree. It's the kind of skull fucking that gets the one and only quook (and CFB fan in th entire PNW) who matters, to start turning the weekly interest on his petty cash account over to the University of Oregon to do more to win football games.

Oregon will never again be the old Oregon ... not permanently anyway.

Don't forget, either, how many times Kelly had his foot on Sark's throat only to let up on it.

70 pts. 20 years ago was a monumental thing. It really isn't anymore, especially when you're playing against a team that just didn't give a fuck because of their dead man walking coach. I'm not one who subscribes to the one game theory ... Miami laying 65 on Washington w/ third string guys playing most of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarters isn't what set Washington spinning for 15 years. Firing the guy who lost that game and the choices to replace him are what did that.

So I won't be ghey enough to say something stoopid like, "that 70 pts. will come back to haunt Peterman," because, who cares?

But the lolipop in charge down there seems like the kind of dood who would have no problem laying the pipe if he has you prone ... with or w/o lube.
    65-7 was all Bin Laden's fault. If we had played the game on Sept. 15th, we would have only lost like 44-7.
    If Miami hadn't been coached by Uncle Fester, Miami could have crossed the century mark rather easily, which would have been a milestone for that era.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thanks bro
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
    Nebraska Classy
  • Options

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
    Nebraska Classy
    Not that classy ... no standing ovation.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
    Nebraska Classy
    Mods?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,591
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2017

Yeah, I'll give them credit for letting their shit stink for 1 game instead of 15 years.

UW will never live that down.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,602
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
    Nebraska Classy
    Mods?
    Khaleesi?
    Show us ur butthole?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Thanks bro
    Classy poast.
    Nebraska Classy
    Mods?
    Khaleesi?
    Show us ur butthole?
    Or tits.

Even in a bra would be acceptable.

Well no. No it wouldn't actually. But it's a stepping stone