Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the attack on medical pot begins

13»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Sled, unless and until you meet people that have been helped by MMJ, it's best you sit this one out.

THIS.

I've seen women beat breast cancer because weed helped them deal with the nausea from chemo and radio therapy.

As usual, sleddoog is out of his fucking element.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/medical-marijuana-effective-pill-form-smoking-study-article-1.1325004

Just a scam to get high. None of the pot heads did this for anyone but themselves. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm thinking drive through corner heroine kiosks (like coffee shacks) will be great for chronic pain sufferers. Lets get those rolling. Cocaine and meth for those tired chubby people and LSD for those people lacking imagination. No need for an age limit either.
    Yeah - chemo patients are always looking for an excuse to get high.

You dumb fucking donkey. Go fucking die already.
    Guess you missed my link above.

Not going anywhere soon I'll be here forever!
    That's what SLBOB used to say to me. He was a big fuckhead like you.

Then he died.

lol.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Sled, unless and until you meet people that have been helped by MMJ, it's best you sit this one out.

THIS.

I've seen women beat breast cancer because weed helped them deal with the nausea from chemo and radio therapy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/medical-marijuana-effective-pill-form-smoking-study-article-1.1325004

Just a scam to get high. None of the pot heads did this for anyone but themselves. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm thinking drive through corner heroine kiosks (like coffee shacks) will be great for chronic pain sufferers. Lets get those rolling. Cocaine and meth for those tired chubby people and LSD for those people lacking imagination. No need for an age limit either.

Then he died.

lol.

Go cuck yourself.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

Then he died.

lol.

Go cuck yourself.
    He's gonna watch himself fuck his own wife? Are you addicted to the pot or something boy?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

Then he died.

lol.

Go cuck yourself.
    He's gonna watch himself fuck his own wife? Are you addicted to the pot or something boy?
    Apologies to @allpurpleallgold and our negro posters.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

Then he died.

lol.

Well anything could happen could be you this time.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

Then he died.

lol.

Well anything could happen could be you this time.
    Nope. It'll be you.

Soon I hope.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Make it illegal but decriminalize it. Same for any drug. Simple as that. Maybe compromise and only have it be decriminalized 21+. Everyone under 21 still goes to jail or something.

You are just pissed you weren't smart enough to get a state issued license to open a shop.
    Are you addicted to pot?
    I'm not a cuck like you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Sledog said:

It's always special to be the fifth WTF that makes a obk or sledoog post go POOF.

Your usually 5th to the Sven citrus fest.
    You clearly don't understand what citrus is.

Check your PM's.
    DLP coming in strong lately.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sledog said:

It's always special to be the fifth WTF that makes a obk or sledoog post go POOF.

Your usually 5th to the Sven citrus fest.
    You clearly don't understand what citrus is.

Check your PM's.
    DLP coming in strong lately.
    Way to wagon jump, bitchfork