Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Malloe the Next Strauser?

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Swaye said:

I personally think Gaines was more disruptive last year than Vita. But I'm drunk so what do I know. If Gaines and Vita both leave after this year, we fucked. Missing Marlon really fucking sucks.

I pray to allah that Ali develops in to a player we think he can become.
    If he doesn't, I'm going to declare jihad on Malloe.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Who gives a shit if he's a good coach if he whiffs in recruiting 2 years in a row. Half his job is coaching...the other half is recruiting. 50% is a failing grade.

For Malloe it is probably more like 75% recruiting and 25% coaching because of Kwiatkowski's presence, influence, and our defensive structure
    That's 100% failure of 75% of his overall grade. If he comes up blank on the two highly rated Poly D linemen, UW is fucked. So while we LIPO, Malloe is digging a hole coach K can't climb out of. The Depth chart looks like shit after Veta sells couch.
    It's not shit ... but it goes from national elite DTs to good P12 DTs
    Let's not forget about Greg Gaines. Kid is an AA type. But yeah, once VIta is gone if we don't have other great pieces, Gaines will just get triple teamed every play. He can only eat so many people.
    I think Gaines could declare after this season too. I don't understand why he gets so much less attention than the Poly DT's. He's just as much of a monster.
    Greg is going to the NFL after this season. He is already well developed there is just not much room for him to grow at this point.
    Per an actual source I have on the team, Gaines wanted to leave after last season if he got a good enough draft grade (top 3 rounds I'm assuming) but didn't. He gone after next season.
    There is no good reason for a kid to leave early if he is not in the 1-3rd round player. No guarantee money after 4th round
    That's not true.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Who gives a shit if he's a good coach if he whiffs in recruiting 2 years in a row. Half his job is coaching...the other half is recruiting. 50% is a failing grade.

For Malloe it is probably more like 75% recruiting and 25% coaching because of Kwiatkowski's presence, influence, and our defensive structure
    That's 100% failure of 75% of his overall grade. If he comes up blank on the two highly rated Poly D linemen, UW is fucked. So while we LIPO, Malloe is digging a hole coach K can't climb out of. The Depth chart looks like shit after Veta sells couch.
    Let's not forget about Greg Gaines. Kid is an AA type. But yeah, once VIta is gone if we don't have other great pieces, Gaines will just get triple teamed every play. He can only eat so many people.
    I think Gaines could declare after this season too. I don't understand why he gets so much less attention than the Poly DT's. He's just as much of a monster.
    Greg is going to the NFL after this season. He is already well developed there is just not much room for him to grow at this point.
    Per an actual source I have on the team, Gaines wanted to leave after last season if he got a good enough draft grade (top 3 rounds I'm assuming) but didn't. He gone after next season.
    There is no good reason for a kid to leave early if he is not in the 1-3rd round player. No guarantee money after 4th round
    That's not true.
    I though after round 3 there were no guarantee money
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So it looks like they are already starting to plan for Togiai and Letuligasenoa (I had to copy and paste that stupid fucking name) to go to USC. They offered Coburn on the 18th and potentially Avery (yeah, Roofless Roof the Toof is my fucking source...). Both of the latter are out of Texas, which makes me think that most of the DE types (Hi Dennis!) on the West coast are either shitty or unattainable.

Should we just castrate Malloe now or wait until he totally shits the bed again this year?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kawasaki is an outstanding DL teacher. Malloe gets almost no credit for that positional group success.

At least Strausser developed his guys. So right now I'd say malloe fair or unfair is a bigger failure than strausser
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Malloe will develop some of the 3* OG recruits into stud DLs.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    priapism said:

ah, an old ty-era doogism
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    priapism said:

Fucking fag post of the day.

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

Strausser Sucked at recruiting so The 3* Guards are actually needed on the offensive line.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Recent events tell me Pete not afraid to force sell a couch here and there.
  • Options
    Nurple said:

Negative...... Babushka still here
  • Options
    KenGiffeyJrKenGiffeyJr Member Posts: 46
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes

Nurple said:

Negative...... Babushka still here
    Loyalty to a down fault
  • Options
    KenGiffeyJrKenGiffeyJr Member Posts: 46
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Think Pete maybe too loyal to "HIS" guys to a down fault though I think he is realizing that it doesn't get him where he wants to be so he may have a shorter leash on guys from here on out.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    JECAR said:

JECAR said:

So it looks like they are already starting to plan for Togiai and Letuligasenoa (I had to copy and paste that stupid fucking name) to go to USC. They offered Coburn on the 18th and potentially Avery (yeah, Roofless Roof the Toof is my fucking source...). Both of the latter are out of Texas, which makes me think that most of the DE types (Hi Dennis!) on the West coast are either shitty or unattainable.

Should we just castrate Malloe now or wait until he totally shits the bed again this year?

I just wanted to point out to everyone that I’m a fucking dipshit...

That is all
    #metoo
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Sorry. You’re source is shit.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Sorry. You’re source is shit.
    Can't disagree
  • Options

We're doomed! You don't need three years to see that he's pretty shitty as a recruiter, and what exactly has he done as a coach?

Our DL play was pretty fucking good last year. So, I don't think he is a bad coach, but as a recruiter the verdict will be made after this signing period.
    He didn't hurt them, sure, but Vita and Gaines are naturally pretty dang talented. Also, we just had a signing period, what more do you need to see?
    Listen, this while Marlon situation was fucking bizarre. I don't anticipate that happening again. If he don't sign someone good this year he gots to go.
    Was my account hacked? I sound pretty rational in this poast