Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Trump understands you punch bullies in the nose after they don't respond to reason. Then you punch them again when they stand up.

They won't fuck with people again. Christ, this is Karate Kid simple. Obama needed to watch some John Hughes movies instead of reading manifestos and community organizing in the 80's.

Putin gets it too.

Obama did the exact same thing. Then you bitched because he didn't get congressional approval. Lemming.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    No, actually he didn't.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    doogie said:

No, actually he didn't.

He went to Congress and the GOP said no. Trump did not go to congress, which is illegal (if you believe in the constitution).
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

Trump understands you punch bullies in the nose after they don't respond to reason. Then you punch them again when they stand up.

They won't fuck with people again. Christ, this is Karate Kid simple. Obama needed to watch some John Hughes movies instead of reading manifestos and community organizing in the 80's.

Putin gets it too.

Obama did the exact same thing. Then you bitched because he didn't get congressional approval. Lemming.
    Actual Syrian refugees disagree.

Lemming.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,536 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Putin gets it too.

Link KOMO4 buttfuckr. Never said such a thing.

Obama's dick shriveled in the Middle East. Took Bush's clusterfuck and made it more clusterfucky.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

doogie said:

No, actually he didn't.

He went to Congress and the GOP said no. Trump did not go to congress, which is illegal (if you believe in the constitution).
    Hey ...

We have an official Constitutional Lawyer on board here.

Who'd ever fuckin' guessed it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

phineas said:

I feel like such a sucker. I honestly never even realized there was such political media bias across the different networks until this election. I used to watch cnn all the time because it was really the only "mainstream media" I was even familiar with. Fox was painted as loons so I never once turned it on (they probably are loons for all I know) tv really is just propaganda and I ate it up like a starving Syrian refugee.

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

Then split the difference,
    log in to the Trump Tavern and somewhere in all that heaping shit exists the truth.

You're welcome.

crisped
    Why do you hate @DonLemonParty and John Bolton?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

phineas said:

I feel like such a sucker. I honestly never even realized there was such political media bias across the different networks until this election. I used to watch cnn all the time because it was really the only "mainstream media" I was even familiar with. Fox was painted as loons so I never once turned it on (they probably are loons for all I know) tv really is just propaganda and I ate it up like a starving Syrian refugee.

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

log in to the Trump Tavern and somewhere in all that heaping shit exists the truth.

You're welcome.

crisped
    Why do you hate @DonLemonParty and John Bolton?

Free pub!!!¡

• DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    dnc said:

phineas said:

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

You're welcome.

crisped