Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let's ask the Syrian refugee

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

phineas said:

I feel like such a sucker. I honestly never even realized there was such political media bias across the different networks until this election. I used to watch cnn all the time because it was really the only "mainstream media" I was even familiar with. Fox was painted as loons so I never once turned it on (they probably are loons for all I know) tv really is just propaganda and I ate it up like a starving Syrian refugee.

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

Then split the difference, log in to the Trump Tavern and somewhere in all that heaping shit exists the truth.

You're welcome.

The only news that matters to me is what's happening in the daily life of Florida Man.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    Where's Ahmed Chalabi when you need him?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2017

phineas said:

I feel like such a sucker. I honestly never even realized there was such political media bias across the different networks until this election. I used to watch cnn all the time because it was really the only "mainstream media" I was even familiar with. Fox was painted as loons so I never once turned it on (they probably are loons for all I know) tv really is just propaganda and I ate it up like a starving Syrian refugee.

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

Then split the difference, log in to the Trump Tavern and somewhere in all that heaping shit exists the truth.

You're welcome.

The only news that matters to me is what's happening in the daily life of Florida Man.
    Just gave it a follow, looks like my kind of thing, thanks.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    not sure what you're talking about.

CNN has been banging the wardrum nonstop. they love this
    89ute said:

phineas said:

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

You're welcome.

Just gave it a follow, looks like my kind of thing, thanks.
    Haha I spent about 20 mins cracking up at it the other day.

I was trying to make a Hondo joke about his mom being the Florida Woman who smoked some crack, had a baby, and left it in the bushes to run away when her neighbor called the cops. But I couldn't think of anything.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The answer is to keep Assad in power. We already saw what deposing dictators in Iraq and Libya leads to.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited April 2017
    What a fucking joke, going to congress every time a cruise missile needs to be launched. Fuck off.

What a fucking joke, going to congress every time a cruise missile needs to be launched. Fuck off.

Oblivious to the thread as always.
    Never change.

Actually do change. Because you suck. And I fucking hate Oregon.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

phineas said:

Watch CNN.

Then watch Fox.

You're welcome.

Never heard of FLORIDA MAN till now - great stuff, thanks for alerting me (us) to his existence

I'm assuming he's an HH member with a warehouse full of Bark For Sark shirts
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

we bomb isis every day under the AUMF in 2001.

this is a foreign government, you need authorization.

The answer is to keep Assad in power. We already saw what deposing dictators in Iraq and Libya leads to.

yes. when there is no good solution, best to not get sucked into a conflict with no clear endgame.
    Why is it always our responsibility to do it alone?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,539 Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

we bomb isis every day under the AUMF in 2001.

this is a foreign government, you need authorization.

yes. when there is no good solution, best to not get sucked into a conflict with no clear endgame.
    Why is it always our responsibility to do it alone?
    Da fuq are you talking about?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait...all coalition forces.

We should still feel shitty about making Britain duke it out in the Falklands solo.

Though they made us slug onto the mean beaches of Greneda by our lonesomes.