Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think I'm pro life

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Uhhh, the planet needs fewer people, not more.

Dumbass.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter

Dumbass.

I'm still doing my best to procreate like a goddamned rabbit.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,853 Founders Club

Dumbass.

less*
    PurpleJ said:

Dumbass.

less*
    AlCzervik said:

PurpleJ said:

Dumbass.

less*
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

AlCzervik said:

PurpleJ said:

Dumbass.

less*
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I get the whole "there are already too many people" argument. But if we are dead set on population control then you kill the old people. It's more justifiable morally. They've had their chance to live. They're sucking us dry of resources and while children consume resources they can actually give back to society in the future. Old people have no future, only death.

It also avoids the whole eugenics thing, which is actually hideously wrong.

What about miscarriages? Should those be manslaughter?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I get the whole "there are already too many people" argument. But if we are dead set on population control then you kill the old people. It's more justifiable morally. They've had their chance to live. They're sucking us dry of resources and while children consume resources they can actually give back to society in the future. Old people have no future, only death.

*swoon*
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

My argument is why not both new and old? Win/Win.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Mosster47 said:

I like to look at the real life metrics. Who aborts children? People that don't want children. How do you treat anything you don't want? That's right, you treat it like shit.

How full are our prisons? That's right, they're full. Prisons aren't full of middle class white people. They are full of shit heads who had shit head kids.

Can you imagine our population and how shitty it would be if every baby that could have been born in the last 30 years was born? It would be Lord of the Flies Idiocracy.

50% of people now with a job make less than $30k annually and only 20% of households make over $100k annually. Now balloon the population, but the add-ons are 90% turds.

If you are pro life you clearly don't get capitalism, economics, or what white privilege is all about. Sorry Swaye, RIP buddy.

We're getting there.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Dumbass.

Isn't this the reason Trump is leading us into war?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

What about miscarriages? Should those be manslaughter?
    I'm hearing if you have to resort to the slippery slope argument you've already lost.
    Um no.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hondo playing checkers as usual

Chess is a TUFFer sport
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

I like to look at the real life metrics. Who aborts children? People that don't want children. How do you treat anything you don't want? That's right, you treat it like shit.

How full are our prisons? That's right, they're full. Prisons aren't full of middle class white people. They are full of shit heads who had shit head kids.

Can you imagine our population and how shitty it would be if every baby that could have been born in the last 30 years was born? It would be Lord of the Flies Idiocracy.

50% of people now with a job make less than $30k annually and only 20% of households make over $100k annually. Now balloon the population, but the add-ons are 90% turds.

If you are pro life you clearly don't get capitalism, economics, or what white privilege is all about. Sorry Swaye, RIP buddy.

We're getting there.

Your shit's all fucked and you talk like a fag.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited March 2017
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

We're getting there.

Your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

We're getting there.

Your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.
    There's that fag talk again.