Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think I'm pro life

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
I've always been kind of sitting on the fence, had I ever gotten a girl pregnant and she asked what I wanted I would have said keep it. I was fine letting everyone make their own choice but after trying to look at the arguments objectively I think the pro life side just wins.

You can't tell women what do with their bodies but I think you absolutely can if someone's life is in danger. That argument just flatly loses to the pro life side. There's also a lot of bullshit about access to birth control but that's just democrats treating people like children. Condoms are not that expensive and there are also many forms of free birth control. You can not have sex, you can have oral or anal or use your hands or titty fuck or dry hump or fuck her armpit for all I care. That shit is free.

I think instead of babying people, we should ask them to be adults. Be responsible for your choices. There are lots of ways to not get pregnant, use those ways.

I don't believe people have a soul but I also can't tell you about the science of what happens in the womb. But at best that thing in there is the inevitability of life and you shouldn't have the right to take that away.

Comments

• AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

I've always been kind of sitting on the fence, had I ever gotten a girl pregnant and she asked what I wanted I would have said keep it. I was fine letting everyone make their own choice but after trying to look at the arguments objectively I think the pro life side just wins.

You can't tell women what do with their bodies but I think you absolutely can if someone's life is in danger. That argument just flatly loses to the pro life side. There's also a lot of bullshit about access to birth control but that's just democrats treating people like children. Condoms are not that expensive and there are also many forms of free birth control. You can not have sex, you can have oral or anal or use your hands or titty fuck or dry hump or fuck her armpit for all I care. That shit is free.

I think instead of babying people, we should ask them to be adults. Be responsible for your choices. There are lots of ways to not get pregnant, use those ways.

I don't believe people have a soul but I also can't tell you about the science of what happens in the womb. But at best that thing in there is the inevitability of life and you shouldn't have the right to take that away.

So you're keeping it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I haven't been this proud since my boyfriend cried tears of joy over my 20,000th post.

Quite possibly YBFE, and that's saying a lot.

Kudos.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Let's confiscate abortions so only criminals will have them.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    A boring life of celibacy was your choice. Quit trying to ruin it for people that actually like to party and have casual sex.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,870 Founders Club
    I'm being personally responsible by not getting pregnant.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Purp, you have earned yourself the prestigious and coveted badge of courage.

Bravo..... Bravo!

What will be next?

You prefer Honey Nut Cheerios over Cheerios?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    dnc said:

I haven't been this proud since my boyfriend cried tears of joy over my 20,000th post.

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

Don't forget about saran wrap.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
    Rehab slut update?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
    Rehab slut update?
    Redhead. Great body, decent face. Cries all the time, and is obviously emotionally disturbed. I make my move soon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
    Rehab slut update?
    Redhead. Great body, decent face. Cries all the time, and is obviously emotionally disturbed. I make my move soon.
    You know why
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
    Rehab slut update?
    You know why
    Is he allowed to have a camera, or a cell phone?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Kudos.
    It's true. I cried.
    Rehab slut update?
    You know why
    Is he allowed to have a camera, or a cell phone?
    Yeah, but you can only have it in your room, so I would have to sneak it into group and then not get caught while snapping pictures up her mini skirt. If I got caught I might get kicked out and then go to prison per Judge's orders. Tough decision. Beaver shot for Boobs, or get ass pounded by 5 Messicans in the shower. Hmmmm.
    NMTE.

Abundance
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I support abortion even on a retroactive basis. Just think if you could scrape hondo and Sledog away.