Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New here

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

Go Huskies and I look forward to the fun of this forum!

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,009
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Welcome. You'll fit in well here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    As a newbie you must PM IrishDawg22. He got this place on the figured out.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,805
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

You should definitely leave with that homo name of yours, but at least you have an avatar.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's two dad's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

this kid has alot to learn, alot!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

Too bad @DoogieMcDoogerson was already taken. Your boner for whOregon ("lol") defines you as a doog.