Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Helfrich sells his house

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wonder if the shop has sturdy enough beams to hang himself from?
  • Options
    Quint poasts, bitches!

ROFLMAO
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I like the piles of pulp mill slag across the fence that the grass farmer will use to "lime" his fields, to raise the PH towards neutral from acid. A nice addendum to a million dollar home. Will provide green fields this spring. If the farmer is using pulp mill slag, which I don't think is permissible for human food crops, you can bet he will get truck load after truck load of sewage sludge for fertilizer after the straw is baled off and removed, and the summer drought hardens the ground. LCDC symbiotic relationship: grass seed farmers used as a human waste disposal site (and no runoff--wink--wink) and a place for the precipitate from the pulping process. And farmer can't subdivide his land until the 1000 Fat Cats in Potland say so. Or is that the 1000 Friends of Money?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I like the piles of pulp mill slag across the fence that the grass farmer will use to "lime" his fields, to raise the PH towards neutral from acid. A nice addendum to a million dollar home. Will provide green fields this spring. If the farmer is using pulp mill slag, which I don't think is permissible for human food crops, you can bet he will get truck load after truck load of sewage sludge for fertilizer after the straw is baled off and removed, and the summer drought hardens the ground. LCDC symbiotic relationship: grass seed farmers used as a human waste disposal site (and no runoff--wink--wink) and a place for the precipitate from the pulping process. And farmer can't subdivide his land until the 1000 Fat Cats in Potland say so. Or is that the 1000 Friends of Money?

Chinsightful
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

Lambo could still kick Helfrich's ass.

And would if he were a woman!