Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queer Eye

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
If Petermen doesn't fire Smith this off season are you still going to blame the assistants next year for recruiting misses?

I give the O line guy a pass because I don't know his name and he can at least coach up the dreck he recruits. But his misses are concerning as well

We don't have a QB and our QB play sucks and we missed out on any decent QB this year.

At some point that's on Petermen

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I will be happy to "miss" on recruits and suffer shit assistant coaching as long as we continue to win PAC-12 titles and make the final 4
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,533 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's always been on Petersen for recruiting misses. Credit to he and Cohen for keeping Jimmy Lake, but discredit to he and his bag man for missing on Sarrell, losing Weddington and Tuipolololotuolopooo
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    Why doesn't Petersen just yell at Smith? It makes our players fuck up less, so maybe it'll work with the coaches too.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited February 2017
    It's a shitty recruiting platform.

Nobody cares about the lake.

Purple is for Prince, not football players.

Nobody knows who Don James was.

Terrible NFL placement #s - the kids, they care about that shit now.

EMBARRASSING ass kicking in the bowel, effectively negates second/third best season in progrum history.

And the most deluded fanbase in the cuntree ready to jump on your ass for not playing up to an imaginary standard from the past.

You should be happy anyone wants to play at that shit hole for a progrum. And, it rains too much.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Boise State has 19 guys in the NFL right now. How the hell does a shit JC school like that manage to put that many dudes in the NFL?

You don't even have to be able to read to get into Boise St. There are a lot of talented players out there that don't want to go the JC route to qualify or can't because, you know, got to be able to read and stuff.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

dnc said:

EMBARRASSING ass kicking in the bowel, effectively negates second/third best season in progrum history.

And the most deluded fanbase in the cuntree ready to jump on your ass for not playing up to an imaginary standard from the past.

You should be happy anyone wants to play at that shit hole for a progrum. And, it rains too much.

U've lost a step
    I thought Willie Mays played for the New York Baseball Giants?

doogie said:

I will be happy to "miss" on recruits and suffer shit assistant coaching as long as we continue to win PAC-12 titles and make the final 4

Oh, so you don't want to WIN the Final Four!!!!1111!!!1
    He's happy to have been nominated.

Typical Seattle/Husky faggotry.
    edited February 2017

I hear Cal has the most players on NFL rosters at present for a school in the Pac 12. Surprised they haven't won a NT. Every school ahead of them on the list - excepting Georgia - has won one in the past 15 years.
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2016-09-07/college-football-schools-most-players-nfl

didn't that just kind of make my point?

Damn, kids. Oregon @ 12? Oregon State ahead of Washington.

Cheese and Rice. hey, kids, if you want four years of gimmicky hook and ladder shit with a Boise State retread, and if you like rain and protesters, Washington is where you should sign.

But if you want to play in the League ..., well, I'll you figure that out.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

doogie said:

Aren't you the guy who just posted a graphic about number of Super Bowel appearances?
    dnc said:

doogie said:

Aren't you the guy who just posted a graphic about number of Super Bowel appearances?
    well, I can go see if someone's done the "research" on super bowl wins. why don't you get off your ass and contribute something? everyone else is doing all the work.

either way, I guess we know we won't find Washington on that list either.

pay attention kids.