Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is doing a good job so far

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased prosperity for everyone, right?

You sound poor.

And dumb.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.
    The 90s was because of the interenet and the tech boom. The 50s were because we won WW2 without our mainland being touched by enemy forces, unlike pretty much every other legit country on earth

Try again
    I wonder if the US and NATO could repel a Russian attack on the homeland.
    We're going to find out.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.
    The 90s was because of the interenet and the tech boom. The 50s were because we won WW2 without our mainland being touched by enemy forces, unlike pretty much every other legit country on earth

Try again
    We're going to find out.
    Russia wins rather easily, say 34-17?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased prosperity for everyone, right?

You sound poor.

And dumb.

Keep sucking up that Social Justice Warrior jizz
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Try again
    We're going to find out.
    Russia has 1 aircraft carrier. The US has 12.

Russia loses a conventional war, everyone loses a nuclear one

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Try again
    We're going to find out.

@oregonblitzkrieg!!! True???
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Try again
    We're going to find out.

Successful trolling of PGOS.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound poor.

And dumb.
    Your fuck boy @CirrhosisDawg already gave this hot take

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Try again
    We're going to find out.

Successful trolling of PGOS.
    Stop derailing my thread!

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound poor.

And dumb.

I don't depend on the government to make money.

HTH

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound poor.

And dumb.
    Your fuck boy @CirrhosisDawg already gave this hot take
    I ignore 81% of his shit.

You should too.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Try again
    We're going to find out.

BRB, JO

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound poor.

And dumb.

HTH

Then why do you act like you do?

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound poor.

And dumb.

HTH

Then why do you act like you do?
    Link?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

The left has crushed the middle class. All of their free shit is taken from the middle. The middle has shrunk, the poor are more numerous and poorer while the rich got richer. The last election tossed a monkey wrench in thier plans hence the paid criminal protestors.

I know you are trying to make a point. While it is factual the middle has shrunk. But those in poverty have shrunk too.

That being said, explain how lowering taxes on the wealthy and reducing regulations helps the middle class.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The left has crushed the middle class. All of their free shit is taken from the middle. The middle has shrunk, the poor are more numerous and poorer while the rich got richer. The last election tossed a monkey wrench in thier plans hence the paid criminal protestors.

I know you are trying to make a point. While it is factual the middle has shrunk. But those in poverty have shrunk too.

That being said, explain how lowering taxes on the wealthy and reducing regulations helps the middle class.
    Seriously, what in the living fuck are you talking about? That's not possible.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Seriously, what in the living fuck are you talking about? That's not possible.
    Holy shit, really? See that second chart, percentage in lower class decreased, why? Cause those in upper class increased. Your mind should expand a little.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Smart, skilled people have done great. You haven't?
    Yeah, the upper class has done well and have been the benefeciaries of unabated globalism

How about everyone else? Middle class? Lower class?

How come earnings are not keeping pace with inflation and have been more or less stagnant for 20 years? How come inner cities are still a cluster fuck?

Im doing pretty well for myself, thanks for the concern though. That doesnt mean my bullshit detector is defective
    Earnings not keeping up with inflation??? What the fuck are you talking about?