Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is doing a good job so far

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    All 3.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    It was a great thread for awhile
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased prosperity for everyone, right?

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Smart, skilled people have done great. You haven't?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

That's never been the point despite your insistence on showing you ass and Internet riches.

Your fuck boy hondo is pretending to care about the people the democrats claim they care about.

Smart skilled people always do great. So let's get rid of all taxes and fuck the poor

Is that your point?

Kidding. You never have a point
    And it's prosperity
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah, the upper class has done well and have been the benefeciaries of unabated globalism

How about everyone else? Middle class? Lower class?

How come earnings are not keeping pace with inflation and have been more or less stagnant for 20 years? How come inner cities are still a cluster fuck?

Im doing pretty well for myself, thanks for the concern though. That doesnt mean my bullshit detector is defective
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.
    The 90s was because of the interenet and the tech boom. The 50s were because we won WW2 without our mainland being touched by enemy forces, unlike pretty much every other legit country on earth

Try again
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah, the upper class has done well and have been the benefeciaries of unabated globalism

How come earnings are not keeping pace with inflation and have been more or less stagnant for 20 years? How come inner cities are still a cluster fuck?

Im doing pretty well for myself, thanks for the concern though. That doesnt mean my bullshit detector is defective
    I am continually shocked by the number of poor, angry, frustrated people I find on a message board with connections to the UW. Most people I know connected with the UW (grads, alums, profs) are winners. They overcame obstacles in life by being smart, not through protectionism and scapegoating.

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I am continually shocked by the number of poor, angry, frustrated people I find on a message board with connections to the UW. Most people I know connected with the UW (grads, alums, profs) are winners. They overcame obstacles in life by being smart, not through protectionism and scapegoating.

Great fucking argument.

You should google the term logical fallacy. Or, kill yourself.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

The 90s was because of the interenet and the tech boom. The 50s were because we won WW2 without our mainland being touched by enemy forces, unlike pretty much every other legit country on earth

Try again
    I wonder if the US and NATO could repel a Russian attack on the homeland.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,236 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2017
    The left has crushed the middle class. All of their free shit is taken from the middle. The middle has shrunk, the poor are more numerous and poorer while the rich got richer. The last election tossed a monkey wrench in thier plans hence the paid criminal protestors.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Most people sticking around that program the last 15 years aren't winners hth.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Fuck you

Embarrassing.
    AlCzervik said:

Fuck you

Embarrassing.

Thanks for adding to the discussion