Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lorenzo Romar

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited January 2017 in Payton's Place
Is going to be the first coach to ever coach the number one pick in the draft in back to back years and not make the NCAA's in either of them.

That record will never be broken.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My fear this year would be that UW would make the tourney as a 9 seed after sloppily finishing 5th in the Pac and Romar would get an extension.

Now that's my fear for next season.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My fear this year would be that UW would make the tourney as a 9 seed after sloppily finishing 5th in the Pac and Romar would get an extension.

My fear is that Jen actually asked Romar how he was getting all these recruits when he is such a shit coach and Romar responded that he is very good friends with Mark Emmert and might end up showing Emmert just how long he has been stuffing UW Starbucks cups full of $100s if he were fired.

Its more than a decade of cup stuffing, IT used to give people rides to Ezells in his custom purple and black charger after games against the @Tequilla zone in the IMA and then drop $100 on 2 24 piece chicken dinner combos for anyone who showed up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017
    Houhusky said:

My fear is that Jen actually asked Romar how he was getting all these recruits when he is such a shit coach and Romar responded that he is very good friends with Mark Emmert and might end up showing Emmert just how long he has been stuffing UW Starbucks cups full of $100s if he were fired.

Its more than a decade of cup stuffing, IT used to give people rides to Ezells in his custom purple and black charger after games against the @Tequilla zone in the IMA and then drop $100 on 2 24 piece chicken dinner combos for anyone who showed up.
    Isaiah was never poor. I really doubt he was getting coffee cups. If anyone was, it was an NBA player.