Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browning has shoulder surgery

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Somebody needs to poast this on Bamas board.

Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college, four years of high school, and one shoulder surgery under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.
    From what I learned today, We? would have won the game if Browning had been healthy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

The numbers before the potential injury and afterwards give evidence that there was something not right beyond just the eye test ...

I can't imagine it was a lot of fun knowing that for him he was playing QB without his fastball so to speak ... likely led to some of his Brownshorting moments ...

That being said, his poise is still something that he's got to work on ... it's not anywhere close to the same level as a Watson or Darnold.

He has a fastball? Ummm. Anyone seen it? Like....ever?
    Fastball is a relative term
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AEB said:

The Cal game was the first game where it was obvious he was laboring. He was so short on his deep balls (pretty sure that's what she said). SC it was painful to watch. SC was beaten deep multiple times and Browning had no arm strength to get it there. That game was a joke. SmithFS knew he was hurt. Should've pounded the rock EVEN if the deep ball was open...therein lies the strongest case against SmithFS. Still pissed.

Play calling was suspect. We were great at running the ball, but we often threw deep with an injured QB?

Same for the Alabama game. They put a lot on an injured QB in that game. We still would have lost, but not leaning on the run more hurt us, even if the running game would have been mostly ineffective.
    Why do you think 2/3s of TSIO and myself want Smiff butchered? Jake was short and late on every throw over 40 yards. Every one. Whether it was form, injury, or just weakness, he's not good at those throws. Ross and Pettis bailed him out several times, after stopping and playing jump-ball. Now we learn he was injured? Fuck Smiff for being an even bigger asshole and idiot than I ever thought before.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Tequilla said:

There's a time to do business and a time to let loose ...

As long as you are letting loose in a responsible manner who gives a shit

You've obviously never let loose.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    smith's play calling was a fucking abortion against USC?

Welcome to early November
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

Akshel said:

His arm is not the issue. It's his balls.

Long-time lurker. Suddenly a participating, semi-principled poster.

Take heart, Hardcores.

For I was present at Browning's surgery (I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer, Jim!), and though you won't read about it/hear about it anywhere else (we were sworn to secrecy, under penalty of defenestration), I witnesed (as Baby Jesus is my witness) one of Steve Entman's testicles inserted into the Browning Ballsack.

Big Steve seen in waiting room, ice bag in lap.

Truth. As Baby Jesus is my witness.

Doc Auk out.

Too much proper punctuation and correctly spelled words to be of much use around here. Lack of avatar speeks volumes as well
    Great advice - most people on this bored are corporate ceo's, captains of industry, astro physics scientists, etc

So fancy righting won't impress anyone

Besides, it's fun having an alter ego that lives in the basement and works fast food part time while dreaming of ghey hookups
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Browning is a rich man's Jeff Lockie.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

And he still would have sucked against Bama.

I wonder if they can find the part of him that panics and surger that part.

Tough crowd. He went from shitting his pants against fucking Cal in 2015 to shitting his pants against USC and Alabama in 2016. LIPO.
    People forget the USC game was before the injury.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Browning is a mediocre Negroe
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

H_D said:

phineas said:

jecornel said:

Alexis said:

My kid says Cobra has been in a sling for a couple of weeks. Not sure how they keep this shit under wraps with drunk college kids and cell phones. He's was wearing it up in Canada last week having the type of party Swaye would be upset he wasn't invited to (allegedly).

For all the Browning haters, I think you would respect his ability to party. Allegedly.
    dude, he is a starting QB of 4th best team in the nation. If he was not partying and slaying bitches left and right, something is wrong with him
    Jake seems like a virgin. I bet vagina frightens him.
    I'll wait until @JBrowningsFleshlight weighs in on this before I make a decision.

Jake allegedly broke up with his girlfriend around the time of his injury... no doubt his break up and subsequent injury is related to his proclivity for self stimulation
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Akshel said:

His arm is not the issue. It's his balls.

Long-time lurker. Suddenly a participating, semi-principled poster.

Take heart, Hardcores.

For I was present at Browning's surgery (I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer, Jim!), and though you won't read about it/hear about it anywhere else (we were sworn to secrecy, under penalty of defenestration), I witnesed (as Baby Jesus is my witness) one of Steve Entman's testicles inserted into the Browning Ballsack.

Big Steve seen in waiting room, ice bag in lap.

Truth. As Baby Jesus is my witness.

Doc Auk out.

Best first poast ever.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Can they make it bionic while they are in there?

Still would have weak arm.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

The numbers before the potential injury and afterwards give evidence that there was something not right beyond just the eye test ...

I can't imagine it was a lot of fun knowing that for him he was playing QB without his fastball so to speak ... likely led to some of his Brownshorting moments ...

That being said, his poise is still something that he's got to work on ... it's not anywhere close to the same level as a Watson or Darnold.

Or maybe it was the competition level???
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The increase in competition level would produce a drop in production ... but not at the levels that were seen both in the numbers and eye test

The injury was likely the Oregon St game ... not the USC game
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club