Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Browning has shoulder surgery

124»

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Pussy had surgery. Not surprised coming from limp arm cobra
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Akshel said:

His arm is not the issue. It's his balls.

Long-time lurker. Suddenly a participating, semi-principled poster.

Take heart, Hardcores.

For I was present at Browning's surgery (I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer, Jim!), and though you won't read about it/hear about it anywhere else (we were sworn to secrecy, under penalty of defenestration), I witnesed (as Baby Jesus is my witness) one of Steve Entman's testicles inserted into the Browning Ballsack.

Big Steve seen in waiting room, ice bag in lap.

Truth. As Baby Jesus is my witness.

Doc Auk out.

Get a fucking avatar you fucking fuck.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited January 2017
    little too much of this

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Hopefully they botch it and his arm falls off
  • jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    Browning is legit... i hope he leaves after next year.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    If he's learning how to party like a man, hopefully he'll learn to play like one. Once he learns to start swinging his dick around, he should learn to play that way, too. He should call BJ Hobert and get dialed in.

If he wants to play that way, though, he'd better find the fucking weight room as well as the parties.

And some roids.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

AEB said:

The Cal game was the first game where it was obvious he was laboring. He was so short on his deep balls (pretty sure that's what she said). SC it was painful to watch. SC was beaten deep multiple times and Browning had no arm strength to get it there. That game was a joke. SmithFS knew he was hurt. Should've pounded the rock EVEN if the deep ball was open...therein lies the strongest case against SmithFS. Still pissed.

Play calling was suspect. We were great at running the ball, but we often threw deep with an injured QB?

Same for the Alabama game. They put a lot on an injured QB in that game. We still would have lost, but not leaning on the run more hurt us, even if the running game would have been mostly ineffective.
    Why do you think 2/3s of TSIO and myself want Smiff butchered? Jake was short and late on every throw over 40 yards. Every one. Whether it was form, injury, or just weakness, he's not good at those throws. Ross and Pettis bailed him out several times, after stopping and playing jump-ball. Now we learn he was injured? Fuck Smiff for being an even bigger asshole and idiot than I ever thought before.
    Who are you suggesting doesn't want Smith replaced? Me?

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Tequilla said:

The increase in competition level would produce a drop in production ... but not at the levels that were seen both in the numbers and eye test

The injury was likely the Oregon St game ... not the USC game

It was OSU. Amazing that the 13 year old who told me has better sources than Jude who claimed it was ASU.
    13 year old? Now that is some TBS on TBS action.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

AEB said:

The Cal game was the first game where it was obvious he was laboring. He was so short on his deep balls (pretty sure that's what she said). SC it was painful to watch. SC was beaten deep multiple times and Browning had no arm strength to get it there. That game was a joke. SmithFS knew he was hurt. Should've pounded the rock EVEN if the deep ball was open...therein lies the strongest case against SmithFS. Still pissed.

Play calling was suspect. We were great at running the ball, but we often threw deep with an injured QB?

Same for the Alabama game. They put a lot on an injured QB in that game. We still would have lost, but not leaning on the run more hurt us, even if the running game would have been mostly ineffective.
    Why do you think 2/3s of TSIO and myself want Smiff butchered? Jake was short and late on every throw over 40 yards. Every one. Whether it was form, injury, or just weakness, he's not good at those throws. Ross and Pettis bailed him out several times, after stopping and playing jump-ball. Now we learn he was injured? Fuck Smiff for being an even bigger asshole and idiot than I ever thought before.
    Who are you suggesting doesn't want Smith replaced? Me?
    Coker. That fuck. But he'll deny it.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

Tequilla said:

The increase in competition level would produce a drop in production ... but not at the levels that were seen both in the numbers and eye test

It was OSU. Amazing that the 13 year old who told me has better sources than Jude who claimed it was ASU.
    I coached him in baseball last summer and we'd always talk Dawgs. He apparently lives next to a UW trainer who told one of his dads who told him who told me who told the bored which didn't appreciate the info being leaked to @SonnyDykes.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Tequilla said:

I coached him in baseball last summer and we'd always talk Dawgs. He apparently lives next to a UW trainer who told one of his dads who told him who told me who told the bored which didn't appreciate the info being leaked to @SonnyDykes.
    Please can you remind me to not play for a team coached by you?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Tequilla said:

How are his hips?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Why hasn't kj announced his transfer yet? Clearly this shows the coaches never plan on paying him. Jake was shit and they didn't even give kj a chance.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

Why hasn't kj announced his transfer yet? Clearly this shows the coaches never plan on paying him. Jake was shit and they didn't even give kj a chance.

I'm 81% sure the only play #MyKJ had after Oregon State was that weird motion to QB sneak against Bama.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Bread said:

I'm 81% sure the only play #MyKJ had after Oregon State was that weird motion to QB sneak against Bama.
    True, maybe he is moving to wr.
    What are the odds he it's holder and on the punt team next year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

Bread said:

True, maybe he is moving to wr.
    What are the odds he it's holder and on the punt team next year.
    #MyKJ deserves a shot to play somewhere. I hope he transfers.