Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington - the New Oregon

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Somewhere on that list, a collective nerve was struck.

Did it really take my post to point out to you ass lickers that the Defense you're so proud of gave up just shy of 3 hundred yards on the ground to an offense that had no QB?

No misdirection, no gimmicky trick shit like Peterman runs. Just two fucking guys carrying the ball off-tackle for four quarters. 270 and 24 pts.

We know what happened on the other side of the ball.

Like I said: Washington: the new Oregon.

Have fun with it.

Hey, after the last 14 years of mediocre football. I will take nice 8-9 year run.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

Somewhere on that list, a collective nerve was struck.

Did it really take my post to point out to you ass lickers that the Defense you're so proud of gave up just shy of 3 hundred yards on the ground to an offense that had no QB?

No misdirection, no gimmicky trick shit like Peterman runs. Just two fucking guys carrying the ball off-tackle for four quarters. 270 and 24 pts.

We know what happened on the other side of the ball.

Like I said: Washington: the new Oregon.

Have fun with it.

Hey, after the last 14 years of mediocre football. I will take nice 8-9 year run.
    If by "run" you mean something approximating what Oregon has done, beating a bunch of good teams, and few if any great ones, then, yes, welcome to your future.

SEC SEC SEC SEC

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Fuck you cewg looser.

Not saying this because you have a point. Just wanted to say it because I don't like cewgs because they our are RIVALS. So just to be clear you are wrong. I'm just angry because I feel like it and not because your post made me feel this way.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,505 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea, you dumb fucking donkey. i trust you'll be at the 7-11 meat and greete today at noon so I can show you how to hook a king in the parking lot.

Canes have a QB, for the time being. That alone will confuse the fuck out of that overrated defense of yours? after playing 4 quarters against that retard Hurts. fucking kid can't throw, can't read shit and has a slow first step, and you? were playing him while his offensive coordinator was surfing facebook for new pussy in So Fla.

I don't suck dick. I grab 'em by the pussy. Where the fuck have you been?

I didn't say W was soft. An Alabama defensive end told me. I figured he was there and everything and might have an idea.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Fuck you cewg looser.

Not saying this because you have a point. Just wanted to say it because I don't like cewgs because they our are RIVALS. So just to be clear you are wrong. I'm just angry because I feel like it and not because your post made me feel this way.

Hey at least my Kewgs wernt embarrassed in our bowel game. Wait, never mind.

But if we had Craykraft, it would have been a different game.
    Classy post here but I still hate you because I'm obligated to. You guys lost because you stopped wearing Russell uniforms and switched to Nike and you didn't take academis seriously enough. That's pretty much why we lost as well. At least our players didn't get arrested and act like thugs.

Wdwya

You!

I've already dispatched you with thine own hand. Don't come to the 7-11 party. You've been there and you know what happens.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea, you dumb fucking donkey. i trust you'll be at the 7-11 meat and greete today at noon so I can show you how to hook a king in the parking lot.

Canes have a QB, for the time being. That alone will confuse the fuck out of that overrated defense of yours? after playing 4 quarters against that retard Hurts. fucking kid can't throw, can't read shit and has a slow first step, and you? were playing him while his offensive coordinator was surfing facebook for new pussy in So Fla.

I didn't say W was soft. An Alabama defensive end told me. I figured he was there and everything and might have an idea.

You'd piss all over yourself to see the Canes in the CFP.

Washington is about one step removed from the shit pile the Canes are still mired in.

Do call or stop by when UM is relevant again.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Up voted for the dumb fucking donkey thing, though.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Pathetic post. Cringe worthy.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Kaaya declared for the draft...
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    I know I'm in the minority but the cuog faggot has at least one valid point. UW's defense does not deserve the soft label. They're tougher than anything the ducks have fielded, ever. But the offense is a front running Oregon soft bunch of candy asses. They can't hang with real teams, just like Oregon has shown. Embarrassing but true. Still, fuck off cuog.
    edited January 2017

I know I'm in the minority but the cuog faggot has at least one valid point. UW's defense does not deserve the soft label. They're tougher than anything the ducks have fielded, ever. But the offense is a front running Oregon soft bunch of candy asses. They can't hang with real teams, just like Oregon has shown. Embarrassing but true. Still, fuck off cuog.

Voted up for 'Cuog faggot' reference.

If you really read through the list, you'd know full fucking well I have more than one valid poont in there.

dflea said:

Up voted for the dumb fucking donkey thing, though.

that's some of your best shit. 5 fucking years later and it's still in my rotation.
    edited January 2017

Pathetic post. Cringe worthy.

you're just a dumb fucking idiot. always have been; always will be.

you can borrow my rope - I know you don't have any because metro sexual millenial faggots don't have shit like rope - and just fucking hang yourself on whatever will hold 260 lbs.

Listen here sod buster coog lover (hi tailgater) this post is fucktarded stupid at this time. Way beneath your pay grade ass wipe. Do better or get the fuck out

"... at this time."

what, too soon?

Kaaya declared for the draft...
    thanks.