Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Fire Sark" Fans should Wait until End of Season

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I stopped reading at, "suppose that clunker would have come at Stanford, a game we lost anyway... and suppose we would have won at ASU instead?
    Aaron, that is AuburnDawg-Sugarsteele offspring stupid
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Levine is a dingleberry.
  • Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Fuck Levine and his butt budies Ryan Divish, Alex Akita, Matt Holt and all those fucking dumb cunts!

Who are they and when did they steal your girlfriend?
    They are Doogs and PuppyLove_SugarSteel isn't the only one in here who can give a drunken hate filled rant.
    Way to set the bar high ;)

I have low standards it's why I post on here ;-)
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Somebody should inform Levine that the season *is* over. It ended when Oregon boatraced UW in Husky Stadium.
  • TTJ said:

Somebody should inform Levine that the season *is* over. It ended when Oregon boatraced UW in Husky Stadium when Pool Boy refused to fire Sark at the 50 yard line at Vandal Stadium in Pullman last year .

Fixed.
  • Dawgtona said:

here's his email... I sent him a note.... aaron@q13fox.com

Citrus?
    Yea if his inbox isn't filled with Lemon Party, Citrus or Meat Spin I'm going to be pretty disappointed.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Uh, who is Aaron Levine? That had to be an epic whoosh? No one would really write that and be serious.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Levine - you call yourself a sports broadcaster you son of a bitch?

Put that coffee down, coffee's for closers only
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    what you need to remember is that the little kids who are now part of the media are too young to know what Don James & the Huskies built. I mean seriously, if you didn't watch it week after week season after season, you have no idea what it meant. These media kids aren't at fault for having no emotion because they didn't experience it. Same thing for Woody and Sark (and Tyrone) feeling that they can adjust our colors to white helmets and black outs and white pants with white jerseys... the whole thing is just done guys... wars over... we lost.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    Meek said:

what you need to remember is that the little kids who are now part of the media are too young to know what Don James & the Huskies built. I mean seriously, if you didn't watch it week after week season after season, you have no idea what it meant. These media kids aren't at fault for having no emotion because they didn't experience it. Same thing for Woody and Sark (and Tyrone) feeling that they can adjust our colors to white helmets and black outs and white pants with white jerseys... the whole thing is just done guys... wars over... we lost.

I've been having some similar thoughts the past few days.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Meek said:

You're not alone, but I'm not throwing the towel in just yet. I still think another seven (or fewer) win season get's his ass fired. UCLA and Oregon State are going to throttle the Huskies, we'll see how folks react after those back to back losses.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,737 Founders Club
    Nice personal attacks (Kim, his staff and I). Those say so much more about you though. And, you are wrong again.

What do you propose, fire our head coach and his staff when he's building depth and getting better quality players each year? That would really help our recruiting and morale! Sark started with an 0-12 team and has done a lot to build up our program. We need to keep improving though, and looking at Sark's past recruiting classes, we are improving our quality of athletes. Now, we need to translate that into more wins.

Rick Neuheisel said on KJR that he thought firing Sark this year would be "lunacy."
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club

Meek said:

You're not alone, but I'm not throwing the towel in just yet. I still think another seven (or fewer) win season get's his ass fired. UCLA and Oregon State are going to throttle the Huskies, we'll see how folks react after those back to back losses.
    You know what I hate? I hate having to gauge each game to determine whether to root for Washington or sit back and LIPO. I miss the days where we had adults in charge and I could just root for my Dawgs and love every crisp autumn Saturday without the extra baggage.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Somebody should email him with just a link to this thread
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Softy would talk about how Tyrone was recruiting a different kind of athlete. He saying it again about sark.
  • jecornel said:

Softy would talk about how Tyrone was recruiting a different kind of athlete. He saying it again about sark.

Yep and when we hire a new coach first OL he signs you'll hear this "This coach is actually recruiting the OL unlike Sark!".

First local high profile kid new coach signs "I'm just glad we have a coach who understands that the fence matters" after years of saying it doesn't.

Same song and dance. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. The people who didn't get it with Gilby, Ty and Sark won't get it with the new coach either.

Fuck em!