Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks Like We Dodged a Bullet with Joe Mixon

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

Swaye said:

Sometimes I wonder if any of you fuckers have been in a fight. When someone hits you in the face, and adrenaline is going, the reaction is always to strike. Doesn't matter what the fuck is hitting you. Now maybe Joe should have gotten himself out of the situation before it escalated, I don't know. I haven't seen the whole tape. But if some bitch punches me in the face she is probably going to get levelled on instinct.

Christ this board is embarrassing sometimes all the time.

Multiple posts from wanna be tough guys about how chicks should be punched in the face if they bump into you or something because... equality?

Fuck, you dudes need to get laid more often. And tommys meds are not dialed in.

Nuke this thread.
    Lol do you honestly believe all she did was "bump" into him?
    I heard she called him the n-word.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I heard that Mixon incited the incident by calling the dude she was with a fag.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I heard that Mixon incited the incident by calling the dude she was with a fag.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He went too far but he had every right to get her the hell off of him by pushing her away.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He went too far but he had every right to get her the hell off of him by pushing her away.

What would a cop do?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What would a cop do?
    Grabbed her around the mid-section and swing he horizontallly and she would either land on her face or the top of her head depending on how she reacted.

Cops aren't regular people just like athletes aren't regular people.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sometimes I wonder if any of you fuckers have been in a fight. When someone hits you in the face, and adrenaline is going, the reaction is always to strike. Doesn't matter what the fuck is hitting you. Now maybe Joe should have gotten himself out of the situation before it escalated, I don't know. I haven't seen the whole tape. But if some bitch punches me in the face she is probably going to get levelled on instinct.

100%
  • Options
    I think this offsets anything that may follow. This is assult and battery, on her end, and no matter what force may follow is justified legally
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,123
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    She should have to join a registry and then be sent to a concentration camp where they give funerals for fetuses.
  • Options

I think this offsets anything that may follow. This is assult and battery, on her end, and no matter what force may follow is justified legally

Legally: fine

Morally: Cmon Man
    agree, but if we are talking about destroying a young man's career or labeling him Ray Rice, come on... she choked him out, video proof is damaging