Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lose to Both UCLA & OSU...

And I think better than 50% odds Sark gets fired.

The ubers are already pissed according to HFNY. He also noted something at the end of last year that even AANDY touched on...which was that the ubers were pleased with Wilcox but not with Sark. So HFNY's post has credibility whereas we know Kim/Samek/Eklund have no more fucking clue than any of us. They are just parroting pro-Sark crap.

After ASU all but the doogliest of doogs (Section14 types) basically realized Sark had to go. What happens after we lose to both UCLA & OSU? I think its almost a nail in the coffin regardless of the AC. Everyone knew we had to improve on the road and 1-4 would be a disaster. 6-5 going into the AC would mean we went 2-5 in last 7 games. The lack of attendence last night also helped and I bet we see the same thing the last two home games.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not sure about that after reading on the board that Woodward said he was pleased with Sark's incremental progress. He should get fired, but I question if he will.

Common sense says Sark would get fired in that scenario, but with this AD and our past history, who knows?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Lose those two games and we find out if UW cares about football again or if the program truly is buried forever under the manboobs of its former coach.
  • Options
    DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The ubers are already pissed according to HFNY. He also noted something at the end of last year that even AANDY touched on...which was that the ubers were pleased with Wilcox but not with Sark. So HFNY's post has credibility whereas we know Kim/Samek/Eklund have no more fucking clue than any of us. They are just parroting pro-Sark crap.

After ASU all but the doogliest of doogs (Section14 types) basically realized Sark had to go. What happens after we lose to both UCLA & OSU? I think its almost a nail in the coffin regardless of the AC. Everyone knew we had to improve on the road and 1-4 would be a disaster. 6-5 going into the AC would mean we went 2-5 in last 7 games. The lack of attendence last night also helped and I bet we see the same thing the last two home games.

Disagree. Your inner doog is pressing for what it wants, not what is logical based on facts accumulated over the Gilby-Neu-Tytanic-Sark era.

You want Sark on that wall. You need Sark on that wall. Drink the Kool-aid. Fellate Pool Boy. Good doog, good doog.

My work is done here.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    DingaLing said:

Disagree. Your inner doog is pressing for what it wants, not what is logical based on facts accumulated over the Gilby-Neu-Tytanic-Sark era.

You want Sark on that wall. You need Sark on that wall. Drink the Kool-aid. Fellate Pool Boy. Good doog, good doog.

My work is done here.
    LEAVE
  • Options
    Chest, I hope you are right. Hope, too, we lose to UCLA and OSU, and WSU for good measure.

I don't enjoy rooting against the present Huskies. The players are victims of a dreckfest disaster that has no chance of being remedied as long as Sark is HC. I look to a better future.

Think Chest does too. This makes us doogs? If you think so, fuck yourself.
  • Options

DingaLing said:

My work is done here.
    LEAVE

It's ok. You just don't "get it."

Whooooooshhhhhh

Neg rep me again, please, oh baby, make me come with your neg votes oh ohohohoh
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,612
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    My gut says sark will be overstaying his welcome in montlake.
  • Options
    DingaLing said:

DingaLing said:

My work is done here.
    LEAVE

Whooooooshhhhhh

Neg rep me again, please, oh baby, make me cum come with your neg votes oh ohohohoh
    Whatever. If inside joke, fine I don't get it.

Elaborate?
  • Options

DingaLing said:

DingaLing said:

My work is done here.
    LEAVE

Whooooooshhhhhh

Neg rep me again, please, oh baby, make me cum come with your neg votes oh ohohohoh
    Whatever. If inside joke, fine I don't get it.

Elaborate?
    If you really think I want Sark "on that wall" or want to "fellate pool boy" or "drink the Kool aid", then I cannot help you.

Sven got it.

Either way, my point remains: wanting Sark to be fired and knowing he will be fired based on performance are, for the most part, mutually exclusive. I found the post a bit wanting. I don't believe Sark will be fired this year, no matter what.

The rest was tongue.in.ass.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I think an AC loss (plus the other two losses mentioned) would put Sark In the proverbial coffin. I used to think along the lines of Chest, but Woodtard is still making the same idiotic statements.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I don't think there is a single chance Sark is fired after this year. Cripes, he just had an "impresive win" over one of our "rivals".

A win over Colorado and incremental progress is assured which has been the stated goal since day one.
  • Options
    Seems WA football has been laid to rest with Don James. His pastor is fulfilling a promise he made to James to tell people how they can be saved. That is well and good, and I don't wish to disparage his faith or the appeal being made by his pastor at the memorial service. I wish there was a savior for the football program.

Yeah, Sark will no doubt remain. Burn me for hoping Chest is right. As long as Sark is HC at UW, I am done with my alma mater. Going to follow Saban and Pinkel.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I think an AC loss

Lose those two games and we find out if UW cares about football again or if the program truly is buried forever under the manboobs of its former coach.

Upon 2nd thought....will be very tough to get out from under those man boobs.
  • Options
    DingaLing, I don't know you from Adam. I expect we share a common interest in Husky football. Neither of us are doogs, at least not totally. Neither of us has been here long. It is not always easy to glean poster's meanings, especially innuendo.

My question is this: what the fuck are we to do? The program sucks and shows no promise of improving any time soon. Is our only refuge to bitch, comment, and complain on a forum like HHB? If that is all I have, then fine. At least we are not subject to fascist censorship here.

Do posters here ever get together? I suspect I might greatly enjoy sharing a pint, or two, or ten, with you DingaLing, Chest, and others.

I am exasperated. Been a Husky fan for over 35 years. Graduated from WA in '85 and '88 and am extremely disappointed with the program since James left. To hear Pinkel, Saban, and so many others share their memories and eulogize James makes the pain worse. But, I admit it is small in comparison to Carol and his family's grief.

RIP Don James. There will never be another Dawgfather.
  • Options
    WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

I don't think there is a single chance Sark is fired after this year. Cripes, he just had an "impresive win" over one of our "rivals".

A win over Colorado and incremental progress is assured which has been the stated goal since day one.

I absolutely agree. In fact, aside from his boozing and whoring becoming public knowledge, I would say that the fucking dumb asses in the AD are so stupid that they would even bring him back in 2014 for a 7-6 type record.

Anyone that thinks Sark has any chance of getting canned this year is not looking at Woodward and the UW ADept. with realistic perspective.
  • Options

I absolutely agree. In fact, aside from his boozing and whoring becoming public knowledge, I would say that the fucking dumb asses in the AD are so stupid that they would even bring him back in 2014 for a 7-6 type record.

Anyone that thinks Sark has any chance of getting canned this year is not looking at Woodward and the UW ADept. with realistic perspective.
    The thought in my OP is predicated on the ubers putting enough pressure on Woodward where he has no choice. That is my only hope. Never said Woodward would do it on his own.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    he's not getting fired at 7-6, the only way he does is if woodward gets canned
  • Options
    WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

The thought in my OP is predicated on the ubers putting enough pressure on Woodward where he has no choice. That is my only hope. Never said Woodward would do it on his own.

Where is the post by HFNY? I must have missed it.

I hope that the ubers are upset. I was at a Halloween party on Friday night with a bunch of medium money Tyee types and they were very, very down on Sark. They even brought up his taste for booze and hookers (allegedly) without me prompting them whatsoever.
  • Options
    Its in this thread:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/4224/sark-s-new-offense-week-by-week-vs-d-1-schools/p1

As I brought up on our podcast....Sark's integrity issues and skeletons need to come out bc thats what will push the pussy fans and BOR over the edge.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think what gets me feeling the most hopeless at times is Woodward's stance, with his soft scheduling and "incremental improvement" public relations agenda. His goal is currently not to create a powerhouse football program. His goal is to create the PERCEPTION of progress being made.

The UW hands out media packets each week to media members that include a list of talking points and "by the numbers" information. Last night on TV when they started comparing UW's 12-47 record for the 5 years before Sark, as compared to the 30-28 under Sark's watch, that talking point came from UW. They're trying to manipulate the public perception of what's going on over there.