Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Jen Cohen

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Fire Romar.

That's all.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    but, but, RECROOTING!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Get Mark few. Maybe he'll be like Chris Petersen. However my Zag friends hate few, he can't win the big game. And from what I've watched that's been true.

Altman??
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Get Mark few. Maybe he'll be like Chris Petersen. However my Zag friends hate few, he can't win the big game. And from what I've watched that's been true.

Altman??

Fuck. Stick with the Tug

Few will never leave Gonzaga because he's a fraud and knows he'd get exposed in a real conference. He's smart enough to have spectacular assistants who keep bringing him A-1 talent. If Tommy Lloyd and Donnie Daniels ever leave, he's fucked. He's also been smart enough to keep bringing in fired coaches like Giacoletti and now Bone to rehabilitate their reputations.

He's not leaving a lifetime contract.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should hire that Wooden kid outta Indiana.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Few is a weasel with a very punchable face, but he can coach. It's a shit college in Spokane, WA. They shouldn't be able to beat the blue blood teams.
  • Options

Few is a weasel with a very punchable face, but he can coach. It's a shit college in Spokane, WA. They shouldn't be able to beat the blue blood teams.

See above. Few is slightly better as a coach than Monson. He should suck Tommy Lloyd's dick daily - that's the dude who closes the deal for talent.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

See above. Few is slightly better as a coach than Monson. He should suck Tommy Lloyd's dick daily - that's the dude who closes the deal for talent.

He won before Tommy Lloyd too. Tommy Lloyd is a fucking dipshit with the worst lisp I've ever heard a grown man have. He was the bitch boy running Gonzaga basketball camps.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Altman??

Fuck. Stick with the Tug

Few will never leave Gonzaga because he's a fraud and knows he'd get exposed in a real conference. He's smart enough to have spectacular assistants who keep bringing him A-1 talent. If Tommy Lloyd and Donnie Daniels ever leave, he's fucked. He's also been smart enough to keep bringing in fired coaches like Giacoletti and now Bone to rehabilitate their reputations.

Wasn't the same thing said about Peterman?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Altman??

Fuck. Stick with the Tug

Wasn't the same thing said about Peterman?
    Peterman can coach.
  • Options

He won before Tommy Lloyd too. Tommy Lloyd is a fucking dipshit with the worst lisp I've ever heard a grown man have. He was the bitch boy running Gonzaga basketball camps.
    Few wasn't even that highly regarded by Fitz.

Lloyd is a player. Few was a wannabe last pick in lunch ball.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

They shouldn't be able to beat the blue blood teams.

few is solid against the blue bloods in november, come march, eh, not so much.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    LEARN TO SEND A PM YOU IDIOT! HAHAHA