Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The further away the USC loss gets

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
the more pissed off i get

That was Sark-in-Arizona levels of bad playcalling

Comments

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In his post game presser, Pete said he needed to put in the tape before commenting further.

I'm sure he has had time to watch it a few times now. Can somebody get him to comment now?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It makes me appreciate the win at Utah even more.

I'm over the USC game now. Race said it best... when you lose you look like you suck. Most teams lose at least once a year, even the good ones. I don't think Michigan, Ohio State, or Clemson have their hazard lights on yet.

You guys are right of course, but it isn't the fact we lost, it is that we were held to under 20 yards rushing. At home. Were any of those teams held to 20 yards rushing, at home?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

It makes me appreciate the win at Utah even more.

I'm over the USC game now. Race said it best... when you lose you look like you suck. Most teams lose at least once a year, even the good ones. I don't think Michigan, Ohio State, or Clemson have their hazard lights on yet.

You guys are right of course, but it isn't the fact we lost, it is that we were held to under 20 yards rushing. At home. Were any of those teams held to 20 yards rushing, at home?
    I don't really care about that. UW was moving the ball for large parts of that game. When Rapp got the redzone int it really felt like a winners win moment, and that they were going to go up by 3 despite all the shitty play calling and a hemorraging defense.

USC just won every critical moment in that game except for the Ross td.