Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holding Trump voters accountable

doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
Already seeing reports of swastikas being painted on cars and buildings, and of violent hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Over the next four years I'm going to hold each and every Trump voter personally accountable for this shit as long as they aren't out there trying to prevent it from happening. If you're going to vote for Trump and claim it wasn't motivated by bigotry, then you need to be active in physically protecting the targets of this hate.

To the committed racists like Sledog : fuck you.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It is a thousand year Reich!
  • Options
    doogie said:

Yeah sure.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2016
    From what I heard, some people voted for Trump mainly to try to get roe v. wade overturned. I wonder if they view this possible consequence as the lesser of two evils
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I voted for the person opposing Hillary Clinton. Hell Sven, Hondo or Dflea would have gotten my vote! Not you Hondo.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

doogie said:

Yeah sure.

Fuck off.
    Why not explain how you're going to hold me accountable for some crazy fuck doing crazy shit.

You started this emotional rant, remember?
  • Options

From what I heard, some people voted for Trump mainly to try to get roe v. wade overturned. I wonder if they view this possible consequence as the lesser of two evils

Voting for a sexual predator in exchange for overturning RvW just shows how morally bankrupt Evangelical Christians truly are.
  • Options
    You're losing it. Get psychological help.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2016

Voting for a sexual predator in exchange for overturning RvW just shows how morally bankrupt Evangelical Christians truly are.
    well, they think it is murder, and since there is no real convincing argument for a fetus not being considered a human life, it seems reasonable. Can't you understand people having such a strong moral conviction? I voted for Hilary, but the left today is so moral, when their morality is just as irrational as the evangelical Christians.
  • Options

well, they think it is murder, and since there is no real coherent argument for a fetus not being considered a human life, it seems reasonable. Can't you understand people having such a strong moral conviction? I voted for Hilary, but the left today is so moral, when their morality is just as irrational as the evangelical Christians.
    Sure, I'll buy that in part. It still doesn't explain why so many evangelicals are pro-death penalty, pro-policing, etc.
  • Options
    doogie said:

You're losing it. Get psychological help.

And you're showing your true colors. Not surprised, you've long been one of my least favorite posters.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You started a thread claiming I'm the problem with crazy people doing crazy shit because I voted for Trump.

Then, you went off the rails.

Hillary Clinton is a devout evangelical Christian. Tim Kaine, Wolf Bitzer and Hillary herself were raving about it today. Care to explain your irrationality?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    and when he does none of what he says he'll do when we know he's fucking lying, I don't want to hear "this isn't what I voted for"
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I voted against corruption. I've already won.

RvW never entered my mind as it's a non-issue in this election
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Already seeing reports of swastikas being painted on cars and buildings, and of violent hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Over the next four years I'm going to hold each and every Trump voter personally accountable for this shit as long as they aren't out there trying to prevent it from happening. If you're going to vote for Trump and claim it wasn't motivated by bigotry, then you need to be active in physically protecting the targets of this hate.

OK!
  • Options
    doogie said:

You started a thread claiming I'm the problem with crazy people doing crazy shit because I voted for Trump.

Hillary Clinton is a devout evangelical Christian. Tim Kaine, Wolf Bitzer and Hillary herself were raving about it today. Care to explain your irrationality?

You want to really take the gloves off?
  • Options
    pawz said:

OK!
    Thanks for reading.
  • Options

doogie said:

You want to really take the gloves off?
    yawn.

Sure. Go for it.
  • Options
    It was rhetorical, fuck face. I'm surprised you know how to tie your shoes in the morning.