Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holding Trump voters accountable

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    so, hollow rant?
  • Options
    When are you gonna take the gloves off?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought this was trolling at first...... wow. Nice life you lead there buddy.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

From what I heard, some people voted for Trump mainly to try to get roe v. wade overturned. I wonder if they view this possible consequence as the lesser of two evils

Voting for a sexual predator in exchange for overturning RvW just shows how morally bankrupt Evangelical Christians truly are.
    well, they think it is murder, and since there is no real convincing argument for a fetus not being considered a human life, it seems reasonable. Can't you understand people having such a strong moral conviction? I voted for Hilary, but the left today is so moral, when their morality is just as irrational as the evangelical Christians.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/born

"brought into life by the process of birth"

The argument is a simple definition. Sorry you don't find what words mean to be convincing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2016
    dip must be one of those Facebook emotes demanding a purge of their friends and family if they voted for Trump. Or watched The Apprentice.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2016

Already seeing reports of swastikas being painted on cars and buildings, and of violent hate crimes being perpetrated against Muslims.

Over the next four years I'm going to hold each and every Trump voter personally accountable for this shit as long as they aren't out there trying to prevent it from happening. If you're going to vote for Trump and claim it wasn't motivated by bigotry, then you need to be active in physically protecting the targets of this hate.

To the committed racists like Sledog : fuck you.

Link, buttfukr
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    Standard Supporter
    There are instances of swastikas getting painted on shit every year. It wouldn't surprise me if the media decided to run the stories about them now that Trump is president, so that people think it's Trump's fault. It's all part of the game.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

There are instances of swastikas getting painted on shit every year. It wouldn't surprise me if the media decided to run the stories about them now that Trump is president, so that people think it's Trump's fault. It's all part of the game.

Like Obama getting blamed for every school shooting?

Sycophants on both sides are fucking retarded.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Those aren't Trump voters rioting and dragging white people from their cars.

In case your serious fuck off
    If not good luck the rest of the way

That video is extremely disturbing, as is the lack of reporting on it.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    Standard Supporter

Like Obama getting blamed for every school shooting?

Sycophants on both sides are fucking retarded.
    I don't remember reading a single article that suggested Obama was the reason that some kid decided to gun down his classmates.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

I voted for the person opposing Hillary Clinton. Hell Sven, Hondo or Dflea would have gotten my vote! Not you Hondo.

You were for me before you were against me.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I saw a group of Trump voters push an elderly lady down a flight of stairs in a wheelchair. They became very sexually aggressive in the parking lot as well.

Those are just Oregon fans. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Those aren't Trump voters rioting and dragging white people from their cars.

In case your serious fuck off
    If not good luck the rest of the way

That video is extremely disturbing, as is the lack of reporting on it.
    Crying dems, and "what will I say to my children" narratives are far more relevant than this neanderthal reaction.

This continual media double-standard is why the silent majority did not voice their opinion pre-election, but chose to show up with their vote instead.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Hey dip, here's some Muslims that seem pretty happy about it.
  • Options
    Back in school, the morning after Reagan won, I came across a dude I knew who was sobbing uncontrollably. I thought his mom had just died in a fiery crash, or something. I was concerned and asked what happened. "What do you mean what happened?" He screamed at me. "Did you not see Reagan won the election?"

>> yeah, and why are you so upset?

> Because REAGAN HAS THE NUCLEAR CODES AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IN A NUCLEAR WAR!!!!! came the response.

Reminded me of dip