Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy warned once...

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited November 2016

Tough to win at USC next year when we don't play them

We do play SC next year Race, in the CC game. Trojans will be a top 10 team next year, maybe top 5, and all year..

UW will win big in year 4, just like I predicted 3 years ago. I could see us getting to the title game...and actually being competitive enough to win it, but a certain date at the sock hop with USC looms large. Winner will go to the playoff. I dont see either team losing a game during the year. USC's strength of schedule will get them in with one loss. Not us. WE got to run table again.

Too bad we're not quite good enough this year to make the playoff. Id like to play Michigan. but as I predicted pre season Michigan will be in playoff. Hopefully we get a crack at tOSU in the rose bowl this year. A perfect springboard into '17.
    Can someone with more time than me find Pumpy's preseason playoff prediction?
    I'll bump it. And link it:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/31412/pac12-to-stay-home-for-playoff-again
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    No chance Helton leads USC to undefeated regular season next year. They lose Bad JuJu and Adoree after this year. Taylor Rapp is going to drill Darnold on a scramble early and make him hesitate about running. Rapp blasted Muhammed in the hip on an early run then next play Muhammed got stuffed on 3rd down and 1. He never was the same after. Rapp is going to kill somebody soon the way he comes flying in to clean up tackles.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

No chance Helton leads USC to undefeated regular season next year. They lose Bad JuJu and Adoree after this year. Taylor Rapp is going to drill Darnold on a scramble early and make him hesitate about running. Rapp blasted Muhammed in the hip on an early run then next play Muhammed got stuffed on 3rd down and 1. He never was the same after. Rapp is going to kill somebody soon the way he comes flying in to clean up tackles.

Rapp reminds me of Eric Weddle. I don't know why.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,935
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Notre Dame. Brutal.
  • Options

Notre Dame. Brutal.

You should LEAVE the Pumpy bandwagon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,935
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Notre Dame. Brutal.

You should LEAVE the Pumpy bandwagon.
    Never!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Rose bowl is all that matters. FUck the playoff, browning will get murdered by Alabama anyway. THis team is a year away, how many times must I say it? NExt year this team will be dominant, with only 1 loss at USC. BEst oline-dline in the country. I want to see purple painted sidelines this year, a playoff next year when they can actually win the damn thing.

Dawgs are going to have a very difficult time this weekend. DArnold is already the best qb in the conference, and impossible to get to without Mathis and Whooching. GOnna be a long night nailbiter, one this team has coming.

If anyone thinks this game doesnt go down to the wire youre all more dipshitted than already thought. Darnold is Billy Joe with accuracy, CLones! THey matchup well accross the board. GOnna be a dandy. A field goal will decide game. Cook that shit.

Need whooching back bad. I dont think we can beat them without an edge rush. PLug victor in then burr kirven will get snuffed in the middle. PRay whooching plays and Potatoe grows up f a st this week, and allows victor to man the middle and Ronny Jones

SEC! SEC! SEC!
    Tommy you still here pipsqueak?
    Of course, I'm a Husky fan.

You're a doog that wants UW to lose.

The real question is, why are you here?
    As usual a 3rd grade retort. My question is how do you fit shanes beef in your supple little 8 year old buttox? Its actually rape Tommy. Im sending the fuzz over to take Shane away. STOP this behavior though Tommy, do not enable Shane
  • Options

ID love to see SC trample Alabama in playoff in revenge fuck. Either way one of us is going to playoff, one to Pasadena in '17

You suck so badly at this. The Rose Bowl is one of the two playoff bowls next year.

Pumpy ALWAYS wrong.
    Puppy only right 98% of the time. A pretty good click by most accounts. Boob, out of 27k posts, youre batting .039. Not good, especially considering not a smile was cracked in all 27k. Just shut the hole and lurk
  • Options

I said 1 loss Steeler. And yes Helton will. A coach who turns around a 1-3 team, one that basically threw in the towel, is for real.. Players play hard for him. Smith and Jackson are expendable. Everyone else is coming back.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Agree on Rapp though. That tip in endzone, completely layed out and parallel to the ground was impressive He's the deal in coverage too. Baabs, what do you think?

Glad they got him on the field. Great move to bring Buddah down so both can play. Will soften th e blow of Baker going pro. Still think Qualls gone? Got a gut feeling its not said and done just yet, despite his lofty projection. Vea getting more attention than qualls.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Helton turned around a 1-3 team because he finally started the qb I said he should have all last spring and summer going in to the season. When they were 1-3 nobody was saying "they sure play hard for Helton" Even Mora thought he lost the locker room and he "doesn't know what that means" I think Qualls, Ross, Jones all for sure gone. Victor probably and Baker probably. Let's say 81% gone on those 2.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I actually loled at 2 loss Bama. Pumpy still got it.

If they played anybody they would. If LSU could complete a forward pass they'd have 1 loss. Mighty TAMU had a real chance on their field and Auburn looms large. Puppy is brilliant, but even he could not predict the SEC was going to be the 4th best conference pre season. I should have known, theyve been a 2-team league for 6 years.

See Baabs, puppy actually makes educated predictions pre-season, leaving himself open to criticism. You on the other limp wristed hand havent went out on a limb in 27,000 attempts. You just hide under your crib preseason then pounce on others' predictions during the season. Until you actually post something worthy of discussion pipe your shit up. More cock at least knew the shape and texture of a football.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

If they played anybody they would. If LSU could complete a forward pass they'd have 1 loss. Mighty TAMU had a real chance on their field and Auburn looms large. Puppy is brilliant, but even he could not predict the SEC was going to be the 4th best conference pre season. I should have known, theyve been a 2-team league for 6 years.

See Baabs, puppy actually makes educated predictions pre-season, leaving himself open to criticism. You on the other limp wristed hand havent went out on a limb in 27,000 attempts. You just hide under your crib preseason then pounce on others' predictions during the season. Until you actually post something worthy of discussion pipe your shit up. More cock at least knew the shape and texture of a football.
    Rent. Free.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

clearly, you aren't a UW graduate.