Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't have doog access, so can someone please explain to me

how the FUCK doogs are convincing themselves that seven is only in his second year?

If this is bullshit, fine, tell me - I've been had. I would rather believe that than actually believe our own fan base is stretching the fucking truth so far to support a fucking mediocre coach with no ties to UW (other than getting planted in Hill's sig's).

Did we not bend over to make HIS boyfriend one of the highest paid assistants in the land?

Fuck that - he's the CEO of Husky Football. Why do those fucks think he gets a pass on the first 3 years?

Again, if this is shit to rile the masses, please say so. Every fucking time I think about it I want to . . . . . . drive down I-5 90mph snorting blow off a hookers ass.

Comments

• It's rather simple. The doogs are dumb fucks!

They have no rational, logic or reasoning ever. They just spew bull shit constantly and they think if they keep repeating it then it's true.

They will argue tooth and nail with you about a coach until that coach is fired. Then they'll pretend they never liked that coach and knew all along that he sucked.

Then they'll get behind some loser candidates like they always do. They'll buy into our new coach regardless if he's good or not because they are lemmings.

They will support the current UW coach no matter because in their doog way they feel that is part of being a "real" fan.

Fuck the Doogs! Fuck em with a rusty cheese grater!
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    F3 said something to the effect that since Wilcox, Sirmon and Heyward have only been here for their 2nd year... That basicly Sark is in his 2nd year. I guess Bleenor backed that up...

It's beyond comprehension.. Almost retarded... And f'd up ... Hence the term 'fucktarded' ...
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

F3 said something to the effect that since Wilcox, Sirmon and Heyward have only been here for their 2nd year... That basicly Sark is in his 2nd year. I guess Bleenor backed that up...

It's beyond comprehension.. Almost retarded... And f'd up ... Hence the term 'fucktarded' ...

Pretty much this. According to Phil Bleenor, Sark didn't become a real coach until he nutted up and fired his buddy Holt. So you can't really count his first : years. (I feel dumber just having typed that).

Phil BleenorFS was silent when asked if that means the Holiday Bowl win doesn't count.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    It was Fleenor. During the "dark times" of dawgman (this summer) when people started asking why UW was still treading water going into year 5 Flee nor made the dumb comment that Sark "became a head coach when he had to fire his buddies". I'm not sure if he was interning before that or what but Flee nor stuck by it
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    So bottom line, we paid 2.5 million/year for an intern?

Fuck
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club
    Canard said:

I am normally a pitiless motherfucker, but man, the shit you guys are subjected to as loyal fans is unreal.

At least several of us here quit going to games and supporting the AD in our little sign of protest over the last decade of douchebaggery, but many on here still bitch and moan about all the shit they shovel at us, yet fork over cash to Woodward like human cash registers. That's the real tragedy.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    chuck said:

Fleenor and Fetters were responsible for that, as others have indicated.

I'm sure a handful of fanboys lapped it up but my recollection is that it got mostly ignored. Maybe I'm wrong though and it was just me that ignored it.

Damage control mode this week has gotten pretty entertaining. Fleenor has stepped back from his usual routine of trying to bully people to his point of view. He's trying to make nice and go passive aggressive rather than the usual mod where he holds his nose high, closes his eyes and speaks sternly but patiently down to all of us peasants. He has a "for the sake of argument" thread where he tells us that Mora won't come to UW, that he burned too many bridges, and that UW probably wouldn't want him. There aren't any candidates out there better than Sark. Kim, feeling empowered by the presence of his "big" buddy on the board, is chirping from the fringes of the conversation. Fetters is in his usual diversionary mode where he seizes on minor details and mocks his customers' into submission rather than addressing the real debates.

Business as usual.

God damn I love this poast.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Passion said:

My only conclusion is that kim "the censor" grinolds has stacked the website with yes men and phony posters (he probably has a number of identities) so that he can quash dissent. The logic over their is from outer space.

I simply can't believe that many fans actually think Sark has done a good job. It's completely insane.

Kim = Section14AFs? Staff, true??!!???

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Canard said:

I am normally a pitiless motherfucker, but man, the shit you guys are subjected to as loyal fans is unreal.

YRYK, and this time I will not be calling you a cunt.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,322
    edited October 2013
    Just so you know, Doogman will never completely go away. Hell, Colorado still has a scout board, and The Pit (gurgle.......gurgle) still gets more posts daily than that site.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

Fucking Fleenor says he talked with Mora, who told him he loves it at UCLA, has a home there now, yadda yadda. Dipshit takes it at face value.

Mora learned from the last time he told someone "UW is my dream job."

Dude brahh.

Where have you been the last decade? Anytime anyone tells Fleenor anything it is gospel truth.

Case closed.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    DNC,

That's true if we're talking about the Big 12 and his source is Dan Beebe
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,322
    chuck said:

I'm sure a handful of fanboys lapped it up but my recollection is that it got mostly ignored. Maybe I'm wrong though and it was just me that ignored it.

Damage control mode this week has gotten pretty entertaining. Fleenor has stepped back from his usual routine of trying to bully people to his point of view. He's trying to make nice and go passive aggressive rather than the usual mod where he holds his nose high, closes his eyes and speaks sternly but patiently down to all of us peasants. He has a "for the sake of argument" thread where he tells us that Mora won't come to UW, that he burned too many bridges, and that UW probably wouldn't want him. There aren't any candidates out there better than Sark. Kim, feeling empowered by the presence of his "big" buddy on the board, is chirping from the fringes of the conversation. Fetters is in his usual diversionary mode where he seizes on minor details and mocks his customers' into submission rather than addressing the real debates.

Business as usual.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    This thread delivers
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

It was Fleenor. During the "dark times" of dawgman (this summer) when people started asking why UW was still treading water going into year 5 Flee nor made the dumb comment that Sark "became a head coach when he had to fire his buddies". I'm not sure if he was interning before that or what but Flee nor stuck by it

This is what I feared. The fags (75k) that inhabit Seattle will parrot this, because they are pussies that have never been told "no."

Before "RIP," I would like to point out that the Coach on the other side of the state doesn't tolerate pussies/excuses. He drug his lineman out to his kick-ass pressed after a humiliating loss, to that effect.

Mora got all over a shitty kicker, and we were offended.

Could Seattle be more pussified?

Obligatory, "Hugh's a ray siss". It is his job to scrutinize QB's. Being a black QB does not elevate you above scrutiny, even in Seattle. Shreiking "racism" never helps.

#2ears1mouth
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49
    chuck said:

Business as usual.

Awesome poast! Sums it up quite nicely.