Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't have doog access, so can someone please explain to me

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJ said:

It was Fleenor. During the "dark times" of dawgman (this summer) when people started asking why UW was still treading water going into year 5 Flee nor made the dumb comment that Sark "became a head coach when he had to fire his buddies". I'm not sure if he was interning before that or what but Flee nor stuck by it

This is what I feared. The fags (75k) that inhabit Seattle will parrot this, because they are pussies that have never been told "no."

Before "RIP," I would like to point out that the Coach on the other side of the state doesn't tolerate pussies/excuses. He drug his lineman out to his kick-ass pressed after a humiliating loss, to that effect.

Mora got all over a shitty kicker, and we were offended.

Could Seattle be more pussified?

Obligatory, "Hugh's a ray siss". It is his job to scrutinize QB's. Being a black QB does not elevate you above scrutiny, even in Seattle. Shreiking "racism" never helps.

#2ears1mouth
    Except that he never once scrutinized Jake Locker. He also was all in on Flynn over Wilson. Went as far as saying Wilson at best will only be an 8-8 QB and he's worse than Seneca Wallace.

If he just scrutinized Price we wouldn't have a problem. It's the fact he never once scrutinized Hasselbeck or Locker. Praised Flynn while ripping on Price and Wilson still.

I'll let you do the math there.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

CaptainPJ said:

It was Fleenor. During the "dark times" of dawgman (this summer) when people started asking why UW was still treading water going into year 5 Flee nor made the dumb comment that Sark "became a head coach when he had to fire his buddies". I'm not sure if he was interning before that or what but Flee nor stuck by it

This is what I feared. The fags (75k) that inhabit Seattle will parrot this, because they are pussies that have never been told "no."

Before "RIP," I would like to point out that the Coach on the other side of the state doesn't tolerate pussies/excuses. He drug his lineman out to his kick-ass pressed after a humiliating loss, to that effect.

Obligatory, "Hugh's a ray siss". It is his job to scrutinize QB's. Being a black QB does not elevate you above scrutiny, even in Seattle. Shreiking "racism" never helps.

#2ears1mouth
    Except that he never once scrutinized Jake Locker. He also was all in on Flynn over Wilson. Went as far as saying Wilson at best will only be an 8-8 QB and he's worse than Seneca Wallace.

If he just scrutinized Price we wouldn't have a problem. It's the fact he never once scrutinized Hasselbeck or Locker. Praised Flynn while ripping on Price and Wilson still.

You forgot, brought out the nerd machine for Ty, makes excuses for Sark.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Christ, put on your big boy pants. Until Price wins a Bowl Game: Locker > Price.

If you don't think Sark > Ty, you got issues.

Hugh May be fucktarded, but your constant, childish shrieking of "Ray-sissy," detracts from the overall problem.

Fuck Hugh - grow the fuck up.

• CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Christ, put on your big boy pants. Until Price wins a Bowl Game: Locker > Price.

Hugh May be fucktarded, but your constant, childish shrieking of "Ray-sissy," detracts from the overall problem.

Price is better than Locker. That's not really debatable.

Better W-L record, better TD to INT ratio, better passing yards, better rating, better completion %.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Price in the Alamo Bowl > Any game Locker ever had
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Of course Sark > Ty. Don't agree about Locker > Price. Price has better stats and will most likely go to 3 bowl games compared to Locker's one.

I don't think (or at least I don't know) if Hugh is a racist, but he is a moron.

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Of course Sark > Ty. Don't agree about Locker > Price. Price has better stats and will most likely go to 3 bowl games compared to Locker's one.

I don't think (or at least I don't know) if Hugh is a racist, but he is a moron.

Sark is Ty.

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Great. Please to stay on topic, strawman

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Sark is Ty.
    Pretty much, which is my point. He needs to go.

This should be the focus, not Hugh's post-game comments (or lack thereof).

Or you can just go buy another bumper sticker, up to you.
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

#2ears1mouth

Great. Please to stay on topic, strawman
    I don't think you know what a straw man is.
    I simply stood him up, you guys did the rest