Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

eSECpn in late-$eason form...

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited September 2016 in College Football Forum
Criticizing the pac12, calling for no playoffs for Pac and big12, after 2 fucking weeks?. Planting the SEC early in the voters, media and committees brains is their objective. Aside from WSU, did 1 other pac12 team lose or struggle BADLY with Nichols? Or the 5 other fcs foes through 2 weeks? Its laughable.

Espn sees the pac as only conference who can threaten their golden boy. Pretty obvious.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Nailed it pup. Good chit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Already calling for no Pac 12 team to go to the playoffs is FS. If Stanford, or even UW loses one game, they should be in the running. I don't think that will happen, but if it does, why shouldn't they go? I know Boobs will point out UW's non conference schedule, but a lot of teams play shit schedules.

That said, the Pac 12 kind of sucks. Than again, every other conference does too except for a couple of teams. It's really no different than it's ever been.

There's a difference between "calling for" and predicting. I didn't see the segment in question, but I'm guessing someone made a prediction and someone else agreed.

There are just too many possible scenarios to make absolute declarations about much at this point. I think we can confidently say a one loss Stanford gets in. A one loss UW would need a lot of help, thanks to the dreck non conference schedule you referenced. UW chose to schedule three scrimmages. It could cost them.

LIFPO.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Already calling for no Pac 12 team to go to the playoffs is FS. If Stanford, or even UW loses one game, they should be in the running. I don't think that will happen, but if it does, why shouldn't they go? I know Boobs will point out UW's non conference schedule, but a lot of teams play shit schedules.

That said, the Pac 12 kind of sucks. Than again, every other conference does too except for a couple of teams. It's really no different than it's ever been.

There's a difference between "calling for" and predicting. I didn't see the segment in question, but I'm guessing someone made a prediction and someone else agreed.

There are just too many possible scenarios to make absolute declarations about much at this point. I think we can confidently say a one loss Stanford gets in. A one loss UW would need a lot of help, thanks to the dreck non conference schedule you referenced. UW chose to schedule three scrimmages. It could cost them.

LIFPO.
    I don't believe for a second that UW only loses one game. I was playing in hypotheticals. I know that most would realize that, but I want to clear that up.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

why do you still not realize that ESPN is in the bidness of making money and they make shit tons of it off the SEC while nobody makes money off the Pac12 except maybe some beer vendors at a stadium in Australia.

Someone gets it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Criticizing the pac12, calling for no playoffs for Pac and big12, after 2 fucking weeks?. Planting the SEC early in the voters, media and committees brains is their objective. Aside from WSU, did 1 other pac12 team lose or struggle BADLY with Nichols? Or the 5 other fcs foes through 2 weeks? Its laughable.

Espn sees the pac as only conference who can threaten their golden boy. Pretty obvious.

Says the author of a bloated and incoherent article on the SEC's weakness after one fucking week.
    But still
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Meek said:

why do you still not realize that ESPN is in the bidness of making money and they make shit tons of it off the SEC while nobody makes money off the Pac12 except maybe some beer vendors at a stadium in Australia.

Someone gets it.
    Americans like winners
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Meek said:

Someone gets it.
    Americans like winners
    Are you saying Doogs aren't American?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Steel2, bates, thoughts?
  • Options

Baseman said:

Meek said:

Someone gets it.
    Americans like winners
    Are you saying Doogs aren't American?
    Yes.

In Trump's America, we're going to deport all of the Doogs to Armenia and we're going to make Sark pay for it.
    House money.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    To quote Clark Griswold about cousin Eddie, "Puppy's heart(with Pac 12) is bigger than his brains" Hence he is $25 poorer to Steel2. At this point everyone should just say everyone looks terrible because even if you beat teams badly then it's just "well you should, you play crap teams" This site works because that is the HH motto "everyone sucks, we suck" etc.
  • Options

To quote Clark Griswold about cousin Eddie, "Puppy's heart(with Pac 12) is bigger than his brains" - and dwarfs his flaccid penis Hence he is $25 poorer to Steel2. At this point everyone should just say everyone looks terrible because even if you beat teams badly then it's just "well you should, you play crap teams" This site works because that is the HH motto "everyone sucks, we suck" etc.