Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mexico is regretting summoning Trump to a meeting, after reading what most of the USA already knew

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Who cares what Mexico thinks?

Apparently the guy you are voting for does, because he responded when they summoned him.
    You said he was invited. So which is it?
    Mexico made it look like an invitation to help Trump save face.

But it was a summons. Pretty clear to anybody that was paying attention.
    Hahahaha...a summons. That makes perfect sense. You might be the dumbest poster I've ever seen. I'm including Hondo, d2d, ballbag, and the others when I say this. Wow just wow!!!
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

ttu_85 said:

Who cares what Mexico thinks? Get a better country and take care of your people or shut the fuck up and take what we give you

Trump cares until he waffles again.
    Trump cares what American Mexicans think
    Yes. He waffled on that too when he was finally realized what I said months ago:

Minorities vote in the general election.
    But won't come out for Hillary as I said.

The tattered and torn race card doesn't work for white southern bitches who studied at the knee of Arkansas racists.
    Then why is Hillary competing in TEXAS of all places?

http://www.electionprojection.com/latest-polls/texas-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php
    I thought Texas was full of racists?
    I thought so too.
    With all due respect, you thought wrong.
    I was being Sarkasmic.
    Its cool. I think you are a very fair and objective poster even though we dont agree on all things.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Apparently the guy you are voting for does, because he responded when they summoned him.

Hahahaha...a summons. That makes perfect sense. You might be the dumbest poster I've ever seen. I'm including Hondo, d2d, ballbag, and the others when I say this. Wow just wow!!!
    Keep telling yourself that as you and the other trailer park dwellers fail to understand how Trump lost the election.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Keep telling yourself that as you and the other trailer park dwellers fail to understand how Trump lost the election.
    A little warm for November...

Keep telling yourself that as you and the other soft skinned, safe place needing pansies fail to understand how to succeed in life.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

So people that dont agree with you are poor trailer park dwellers and you are the enlightened lib dem ? You cant write the idiotic hypocrisy any better than this.
    You must be new here
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

So people that dont agree with you are poor trailer park dwellers and you are the enlightened lib dem ? You cant write the idiotic hypocrisy any better than this.
    You must be new here
    Not really. Besides that is irrelevant. Your statement is what it is. That of an arrogant jackass that is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    Not really. Besides that is irrelevant. Your statement is what it is. That of an arrogant jackass that is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.
    If you feel insulted, make better life choices about what you live in.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    If YOU feel insulted, make better life choices in general.
  • Options

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    If YOU feel insulted, make better life choices in general.
    When anybody that I give a shit about says anything which makes me feel insulted, I'll let them know.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

1998 called and wants it's phrasing back.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    You have no clue what I live in or what choices I have made. And feel insulted? Not at all. I would if I was a true liberal that cared for the needy, those with less opportunity etc, and saw your holier than thou hypocritical garbage, but then I am not a liberal.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    You have no clue what I live in or what choices I have made. And feel insulted? Not at all. I would if I was a true liberal that cared for the needy, those with less opportunity etc, and saw your holier than thou hypocritical garbage, but then I am not a liberal.
    For someone that claims not to feel insulated, you sure act like your panties are in a twist
  • Options
    OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    For someone that claims not to feel insulated, you sure act like your panties are in a twist
    Reached into your hope chest for that one?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ttu_85 said:

2001400ex said:

Who cares what Mexico thinks? Get a better country and take care of your people or shut the fuck up and take what we give you

Trump cares until he waffles again.
    Trump cares what American Mexicans think
    Yes. He waffled on that too when he was finally realized what I said months ago:

Minorities vote in the general election.
    But won't come out for Hillary as I said.

The tattered and torn race card doesn't work for white southern bitches who studied at the knee of Arkansas racists.
    Then why is Hillary competing in TEXAS of all places?

http://www.electionprojection.com/latest-polls/texas-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php
    I thought Texas was full of racists?
    Texas is full of people who hate Mexicans but need them for business.
    Really that is news to me. I know some I really like and some I dont. Isn't that the way it works for most people ? You need to get out of your mommas basement.
    Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    Sounds dialed in to me
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Ironic.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You must be new here
    New guy gets it.
  • Options
    Trump wins again