Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4 days 4 shut outs

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

And if you are looking at total yardage, that's not going to favor anything that we do given that we're running far less plays than many teams in the conference.

If you run fewer plays, then make them fucking work.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

It has more to do with the fact that UW had the worse offense in the conference last year, and thus far in camp they are getting slapped around.

It has nothing to do with jood.

Actually I'm starting to get worried that abusing this bunch of misfits will leave the defense unprepared to face real offenses this season.
    How do you define the worst offense? Yards per game?
    Jeezus. We were 9th in total offense, 9th in scoring offense, 9th in rushing offense, and 9th in passing offense. Check the statistics.

http://pac-12.com/content/football-statistics
    So 9th is 12th? Math doesn't add up.

And if you are looking at total yardage, that's not going to favor anything that we do given that we're running far less plays than many teams in the conference.
    And by Yards per Play we were 8th- surpassing ASU (who bent us over) by .1 yards.

Woohoo we sucked slightly less than we thought!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,995
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

It has more to do with the fact that UW had the worse offense in the conference last year, and thus far in camp they are getting slapped around.

It has nothing to do with jood.

Actually I'm starting to get worried that abusing this bunch of misfits will leave the defense unprepared to face real offenses this season.
    How do you define the worst offense? Yards per game?
    Jeezus. We were 9th in total offense, 9th in scoring offense, 9th in rushing offense, and 9th in passing offense. Check the statistics.

http://pac-12.com/content/football-statistics
    So 9th is 12th? Math doesn't add up.

And by Yards per Play we were 8th- surpassing ASU (who bent us over) by .1 yards.

Woohoo we sucked slightly less than we thought!
    The offense scored three td's in a game a total of 3 times in conference last year. With as well as the defense set them up last season, other than Oregon state this was easily the worst offense I saw in conference last year. That's what my eyes told me and the true emotion of the game made me feel when I watched.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Quite honestly
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

When your offense takes so long to score that Adam Jude is actually there to see it happen, you know you're fucked.
    Solid 5.3 second LOL
  • Options

The offense will be just fine...and Race, better than any SEC offense. Now lets put a clamp on the ignorance and buttfuckery out here. You fucking re-re's are in mid-season form already. I fear a meltdown when WSU plays SC or UCLA for pac title. Now puppy has to go back to dawgman

Who the fuck are you?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The offense will be just fine...and Race, better than any SEC offense. Now lets put a clamp on the ignorance and buttfuckery out here. You fucking re-re's are in mid-season form already. I fear a meltdown when WSU plays SC or UCLA for pac title. Now puppy has to go back to dawgman

Good. That's where you belong.
  • Options
    UW was 61st nationally in total offense last year (worse than 7 SEC teams) and 50th nationally in points per game (worse than 6 SEC teams).

Doogs hate facts.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,995
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2016

UW was 61st nationally in total offense last year (worse than 7 SEC teams) and 50th nationally in points per game (worse than 6 SEC teams).

Doogs hate facts.

Scoring offense was much worse. Too much credit for the special teams and defensive td's with that stat.
  • Options

Doogs hate facts.

Scoring offense was much worse. Too much credit for the special teams and defensive td's with that stat.
    Agree. I didn't bother to parse out the details.
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

He gone. Hasn't been back since this poast.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,079
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dardanus said:

I'm leaving him the roadkill bored until I see sustained posting.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

Is Such Fag, J on the list?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dardanus said:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Dardanus said:

I was there
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,079
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

Is Such Fag, J on the list?
    He was. Now he's been removed.