Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The media puppeteering continues

13»

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    And as for Hillary, I hate her as much as I hate Trump. They are both lying sacks of shit.

The only reason I may vote for her, is that I'd rather have a (D), any (D), choosing our next supreme court justice. Our court has been too right wing for too long. Any court that says corporations have the same free speech rights as individuals is fucked up.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2016
    OZONE said:

And as for Hillary, I hate her as much as I hate Trump. They are both lying sacks of shit.

The only reason I may vote for her, is that I'd rather have a (D), any (D), choosing our next supreme court justice. Our court has been too right wing for too long. Any court that says corporations have the same free speech rights as individuals is fucked up.

I hope that isn't your sole motivation, because Hillary Clinton appointments are not going to change that. In fact they're only going to reinforce that fact.

Now if you're talking Bernie, then I get your point. But Hillary Clinton is more of a puppet to corporations than even Trump is.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I like the dishwater blonde early on CNN. Carol Costello, not so much. Her teeth are fucked up.

Fox has hotter newsbabes.

Erin Burnett says fuck off.

erin photo BurnettE_zpsxdyekjol.jpg
    Face too manly. Too hairy in nether regions.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Need to update for her new Hillary hair style, which is as terrible on her as it is on Hillary.
    Like the hairstyle matters one bit.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

I hope that isn't your sole motivation, because Hillary Clinton appointments are not going to change that. In fact they're only going to reinforce that fact.

Now if you're talking Bernie, then I get your point. But Hillary Clinton is more of a puppet to corporations than even Trump is.
    She is on record as being against corporations having free speech on the same level as people. Granted, she could change her mind, but I suspect trump is in favor of the Supreme Court ruling. But I'm not a single issue guy, I like a liberal court for many reasons.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

The media is liberal. Except the media that isn't.

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.

Were you born this stupid or were you involved in some type of horrific accident that has diminished your faculties? I'd feel somewhat sympathetic if it were the later. Me thinks you too much enjoy the "More free shit" mentality and gulping that mindsets throat yogurt. That along with a $15.00 an hour living wage for complete fucking morons worthy of nothing greater than flipping a burger makes me hope that your little pecker is incapable of the necessary penetration required for procreation.

You're the "...stupid and gullible..." individual here (BTW, "...and..." could have easily been supplanted by a simple /).

HTH

Welcome back, Jake.

Poast moar. Please.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

The media is liberal. Except the media that isn't.

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.

Were you born this stupid or were you involved in some type of horrific accident that has diminished your faculties? I'd feel somewhat sympathetic if it were the later. Me thinks you too much enjoy the "More free shit" mentality and gulping that mindsets throat yogurt. That along with a $15.00 an hour living wage for complete fucking morons worthy of nothing greater than flipping a burger makes me hope that your little pecker is incapable of the necessary penetration required for procreation.

You're the "...stupid and gullible..." individual here (BTW, "...and..." could have easily been supplanted by a simple /).

HTH

Im hearing there's been a significant metastisis of Troll accounts lately.

The fact you don't know a long-time poster, says more about you than it does he.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I watched CNN this morning right after the Trump Vet presser

Weird. Because I just turned on the local Fox affiliate (Q13 Fox News) and they showed a blurb of Trump whining about how the press is out to get him, because they exposed his lie about when and how much he had claimed to have donated to Veteran's groups.

I guess Trump doesn't like his lies exposed by the media.
    Did you see Trump read each recipient and the amount of the donation he paid them? It's certainly more than you will ever pay to a veteran or veterans organization, right?

... and since you seem so concerned, why no outrage that Bernie and Hiliary have donated jack shit to a single vet?
    Still slow at grasping concepts I see.

The issue isn't how much he gave. The issue was that he gave all that AFTER he had claimed the he gave all that money. He was just covering his ass with the fact checkers.
    Grasping at straws. The fact is that Trump raised a significant amount of money and donated it to veteran organizations. That's a fuck ton more than can be said for Hildabeast or Bernie.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyInAZ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Weird. Because I just turned on the local Fox affiliate (Q13 Fox News) and they showed a blurb of Trump whining about how the press is out to get him, because they exposed his lie about when and how much he had claimed to have donated to Veteran's groups.

Did you see Trump read each recipient and the amount of the donation he paid them? It's certainly more than you will ever pay to a veteran or veterans organization, right?

... and since you seem so concerned, why no outrage that Bernie and Hiliary have donated jack shit to a single vet?

The issue isn't how much he gave. The issue was that he gave all that AFTER he had claimed the he gave all that money. He was just covering his ass with the fact checkers.
    Grasping at straws. The fact is that Trump raised a significant amount of money and donated it to veteran organizations. That's a fuck ton more than can be said for Hildabeast or Bernie.
    They didn't lie about it though.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HuskyInAZ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

They didn't lie about it though.
    Everyone does it.