Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFanPodcast ready to roll against Race and DJ

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    I always knew chest was a fag
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

I just didn't think it would come out so soon.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

That's what he said.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

That's what he said.
    More closet space in his mom's basement.

#SilverLining
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2016
    wobidbus said:

Houhusky said:

The problem for HardcoreHusky is it thrives on UW losing and fucking things up.

I'm pretty much a a lurker here but this. Since UW has never not been losing and fucking things up in the internet era, I don't know what this place will be like when UW wins 11 games. I'd imagine the climate would change pretty quickly. This place is menthol on the itchy taint of loving a shit football team, and I see no reason why it won't simply be a lot of fun when we? are doing well.
    ¡Free pub!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a
    ˌmeɡələˈmānēə/
    noun
    obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.
    synonyms: delusions of grandeur, folie de grandeur, thirst/lust for power; More
    delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308

wobidbus said:

Houhusky said:

The problem for HardcoreHusky is it thrives on UW losing and fucking things up.

I'm pretty much a a lurker here but this. Since UW has never not been losing and fucking things up in the internet era, I don't know what this place will be like when UW wins 11 games. I'd imagine the climate would change pretty quickly. This place is menthol on the itchy taint of loving a shit football team, and I see no reason why it won't simply be a lot of fun when we? are doing well.
    ¡Free pub!
    I would've tagged this post as taint licking but I'm on a Mac.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    HFP may be opportunists, but I agree with their point.

Until DJ boots Race and J this will always be just a very expensive whatsapp group chat to troll each other. Beat off on your chest about views all you want but the only active poster additions in over a year are spooge accounts and spoof accounts. That's not going to change until you boot the problems. Simple fact. Don't be mad.

But maybe you all are cool with the status quo? Either way it will be interesting.

HFP may be opportunists, but I agree with their point.

Until DJ boots Race and J this will always be just a very expensive whatsapp group chat to troll each other. Beat off on your chest about views all you want but the only active poster additions in over a year are spooge accounts and spoof accounts. That's not going to change until you boot the problems. Simple fact. Don't be mad.

But maybe you all are cool with the status quo? Either way it will be interesting.

You must be new here. Please be to pm-ing @IrishDawg22, as I've heard that he has this place dialed in.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Can't wait to read the book about the legendary seven win coach from Idaho who inherited a seven win program from a drunkard who fell into into because Pete Carroll needs warm bodies to hold clipboards. LIFPO
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,311
    Wait, so it's not an April fools joke?
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy shit, chest. Sit down, shut the fuck up, and know your roll.

That was straight up insane and delusional. Wow. Just wow.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Things got cunty in a hurry. This place is still the best there is by far; I wish chest well in his new venture with Howling Doog and Gekko MojoFS.