Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,677 Founders Club
iDawg and I made Little Jimmy Cornell and we can break him. RoadDawg is cool with me and my guess is he won't last as a lackey lapdoog very long. I'll surely not miss Chest telling us how Petermen's 4-5 is better than Sark's 5-4 due to advanced doogalytics.

If this program was any good and doing shit like actually winning real games there would be no need for the fascist assholes at the Dub to clamp down on dissidents. Its not like Seattle is lacking in lapdoog media members who spout bullshit for a living.

Wrong year to sell out to the Establishment fellas. #FeeltheBern #Trump!

For years real halfbrains have made a killing betting against UW and making all sorts of apparent wild predictions of shit that always come to pass. Why would anyone be interested in the people who have been wrong every step of the way and are now all in on Tits Cohen and Petermen before they even have a winning record here?

Indie bands that sell out quickly realize why they weren't mainstream. Their appeal was narrow but hit the mark. Trying to join the herd is a bad idea so there will be no phony Nebraska classy encouragement from this grizzled scribe.

Fuck the police. Fight the power. Derek made you guys and now you want to shit on him. I don't see that as a Karmic plus for you.

Comments