Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I just rolled a #FatJ of some 28% sativa and premium turkish rolling tobacco.

before noon on a friday?

do you have a job, Mr. Lebowski? are you employed, sir?
    No
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

PurpleJ said:

I just rolled a #FatJ of some 28% sativa and premium turkish rolling tobacco.

you're a pussy if you aren't using Datura Stramonium in todays world
    read about that stuff on erowid. just LOL at anyone who willingly does that
    Sounds like the last time at the Taki:
    The James-Town Weed (which resembles the Thorny Apple of Peru, and I take to be the plant so call'd) is supposed to be one of the greatest coolers in the world. This being an early plant, was gather'd very young for a boil'd salad, by some of the soldiers sent thither to quell the rebellion of Bacon (1676); and some of them ate plentifully of it, the effect of which was a very pleasant comedy, for they turned natural fools upon it for several days: one would blow up a feather in the air; another would dart straws at it with much fury; and another, stark naked, was sitting up in a corner like a monkey, grinning and making mows [grimaces] at them; a fourth would fondly kiss and paw his companions, and sneer in their faces with a countenance more antic than any in a Dutch droll.

In this frantic condition they were confined, lest they should, in their folly, destroy themselves — though it was observed that all their actions were full of innocence and good nature. Indeed, they were not very cleanly; for they would have wallowed in their own excrements, if they had not been prevented. A thousand such simple tricks they played, and after eleven days returned themselves again, not remembering anything that had passed.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.

OK!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

Bitch.

LEAVE
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
  • BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73
    I'm sorry, but HFP are fucking backstabbers