Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Easy Way IPA

124»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

yobates said:

One of tommys dads is a pass out drunk. The other is a butt pirate with a slippery black eel.

How did you get past the border crossing with guns and beer in the back of the truck? Just wondering...
    I was unaware a s I borrowed my brothers truck. After WSU got manhandled in the rose bowl, I had to boogie quickly to Whistler. My truck was buried behind cars so I grabbed my KVC 205's and Lange's and headed to Sumas in bro's truck. I didnt know what was in the truck until I returned. Obviously the border lady was too smitten with puppy to bother looking.

Good thing too as Yobates, Steel2 and puppy had 2 days of blue boyds and a fresh dry foot. Oh the glades of Blackcomb. Mmmmmmm tasty!!!
    New Lemon Party trio?
    Try a husky football firm, comprised of the very best minds on the interwebs. The only trio youve been involved in tommy was a very physical one, unkind to your sensibilities and screams to STOP. The penetration was forceful and deliberate. Your rectum the unfortunate victim. See Tommy "STOP" means "kinda" in your world, or just "hurry up and shoot, my butt hurts" to your 2 buddies ramming you.
    I'll take your word for it.

Nobody has ever denied that gay rape fantasies are your wheelhouse.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

yobates said:

One of tommys dads is a pass out drunk. The other is a butt pirate with a slippery black eel.

How did you get past the border crossing with guns and beer in the back of the truck? Just wondering...
    I was unaware a s I borrowed my brothers truck. After WSU got manhandled in the rose bowl, I had to boogie quickly to Whistler. My truck was buried behind cars so I grabbed my KVC 205's and Lange's and headed to Sumas in bro's truck. I didnt know what was in the truck until I returned. Obviously the border lady was too smitten with puppy to bother looking.

Good thing too as Yobates, Steel2 and puppy had 2 days of blue boyds and a fresh dry foot. Oh the glades of Blackcomb. Mmmmmmm tasty!!!
    New Lemon Party trio?
    Try a husky football firm, comprised of the very best minds on the interwebs. The only trio youve been involved in tommy was a very physical one, unkind to your sensibilities and screams to STOP. The penetration was forceful and deliberate. Your rectum the unfortunate victim. See Tommy "STOP" means "kinda" in your world, or just "hurry up and shoot, my butt hurts" to your 2 buddies ramming you.

Brilliant
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

yobates said:

New Lemon Party trio?

mods?