Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just saw Bishop Sankey.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Book bag over his shoulder walking into a U Village eatery.

Coming back to work toward his degree? Well done young man. Grandpa is proud.

Comments

• section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Might as well
    Football days are over
    dnc said:

Might as well
    Football days are over

You think? He's obviously done in Tennessee but I would think he'd still get a shot somewhere as a backup. I'm not sure how much his performance is on him and how much it was on the dreckfest that is the Titans.
    I hopes not done. But can't think of any team that would sign him. He hasnt played ST either. If anything he's a camp body this summer fighting for a spot
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Might as well
    Football days are over

You think? He's obviously done in Tennessee but I would think he'd still get a shot somewhere as a backup. I'm not sure how much his performance is on him and how much it was on the dreckfest that is the Titans.
    I hopes not done. But can't think of any team that would sign him. He hasnt played ST either. If anything he's a camp body this summer fighting for a spot
    Still likely a lot more than he will make doing something else
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dnc said:

Might as well
    Football days are over

I would agree with this. He's in limbo. There is a very real possibility he is done.
    PurpleJ said:

I had military history with bishop. Lt Col faggit wouldn't stop sucking his dick and talking about him being on his college football fantasy team.

College fantasy. Lolz
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    PurpleJ said:

I had military history with bishop. Lt Col faggit wouldn't stop sucking his dick and talking about him being on his college football fantasy team.

Military History? Such Fag, J.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    PurpleJ said:

Millitary history. lol.

Fag.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Millitary history. lol.

Fag.
    Doesn't compare to the women's studies classes you were in? You were just there to pick up chicks right? Militant feminazi chicks. But still...
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Millitary history. lol.

Fag.
    Doesn't compare to the women's studies classes you were in? You were just there to pick up chicks right? Militant feminazi chicks. But still...
    Pressing a bit there chief.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,679 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I like to bash learning about the fighting men who kept this country (and the world) free from evil. That's what I like to do. My great uncle didn't lose his hearing and half his eyesight In Bataan so some faggot could disrespect his contributions. If you said this to my FACE, I would have smashed yours in until your jaw severs your brainstem, you worthless shit.

You got some anger issues Bill
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I like to bash learning about the fighting men who kept this country (and the world) free from evil. That's what I like to do. My great uncle didn't lose his hearing and half his eyesight In Bataan so some faggot could disrespect his contributions. If you said this to my FACE, I would have smashed yours in until your jaw severs your brainstem, you worthless shit.

He only lost half his eyesight?

Pussy
    I mean I guess you would call the Japs pussies, because they had his hands bound and could only bust one of his eye sockets.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    No way is Sankey done. He was the top RB picked two years ago.

Did he lose his vision, agility, and speed?

The situation wasn't working in Tennessee and he needs a change.

Not saying he won't be a bust, but this idea he's fighting for the practice squad is false.

He'll make a 53 and either produce or not.

I will say he does have a bit of a soft demeanor and that could be affecting his confidence in the league. I could see him getting bitched in the locker room.