Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just saw Bishop Sankey.

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

First 5 RBs taken in the 2014 draft in order
    Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

Just throwing names in that draft out there

I said "who?" to 3/5
    ISAFNRC
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    It's nonetheless a pretty weak RB class.

Sankey still averaged 4.1 ypc last year behind a bad OL and a rookie RB but fell out of favor with the coaching staff for some reason.

He could probably still be a decent 3rd down back and 3rd RB on a roster. He has good quickness and isn't slow but combined with below average physicality, that doesn't bode well for his ceiling.

Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

I said "who?" to 3/5
    You've heard of Carlos Hyde.
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368
    Michael doesn't have Sankeys vision or side to side movement. Sankey will play somewhere. He's still cheap.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

PurpleJ said:

I had military history with bishop. Lt Col faggit wouldn't stop sucking his dick and talking about him being on his college football fantasy team.

Millitary history. lol.

Fag.
    53 seconds bitch!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

He will get a shot, but if he doesn't make the team out of camp, he's probably done. This could be it.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    H_D said:

PurpleJ said:

I had military history with bishop. Lt Col faggit wouldn't stop sucking his dick and talking about him being on his college football fantasy team.

Millitary history. lol.

Fag.
    53 seconds bitch!
    Hope Trump brings back the draft. I'll be stepping on IEDs that are rooted in historical fact. You'll die in ignorance not knowing the humor of seeing a senior officer practically hit on Bishop Sankey.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited March 2016

I disagree. And Micheal has a burst Sankey doesnt. We all know Sankey h a s a nice jump cut move, but "side-to-side" doesnt mean dickall in the NFL. Sankey gets brought to the ground if you breath on him hard enough.

You are correct Captain Grady White, in saying he'll be cheap...but he'll also be ineffective and benched. Rawls is a bulldog, a t m tackle shredder. Sankey is wh a t he was in high school. Like beno bryant, he goes backward with 2-hand touch.

Dont hate me Steel2, I still want to chase spot prawns and Hali with you. This is about business.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    *Snakey (tee hee)

Fuck, guys!
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    I went and watched the 2014 UW Oregon game at an Irish bar called Joxer Daly's in Culver City. Chris Sankey was there and by the time the game was out of reach I reached out to him in passing and introduced myself. We had a few words and I expressed to him how talented I thought his son was and asked him how Bishop's first year in the NFL with the Titans was going. The gist of the conversation was that Tennessee's season was a lost cause and he told him not to sacrifice his body for a wasted year. Just do what you're told and take care of your work but don't kill your self for this staff.

The Titans were a complete disaster that season. 2-14. Whisenhunt had no clue what he was doing and was eventually replaced by Mike Mularkey, another complete failure. Needless to say he hasn't landed in the greatest position, arguably the worst in the NFL. Having Mariota helps and I think DGB could be special but they've still got a career .316 coaching record.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,997 Founders Club

I disagree. And Micheal has a burst Sankey doesnt. We all know Sankey h a s a nice jump cut move, but "side-to-side" doesnt mean dickall in the NFL. Sankey gets brought to the ground if you breath on him hard enough.

You are correct Captain Grady White, in saying he'll be cheap...but he'll also be ineffective and benched. Rawls is a bulldog, a t m tackle shredder. Sankey is wh a t he was in high school. Like beno bryant, he goes backward with 2-hand touch.

Dont hate me Steel2, I still want to chase spot prawns and Hali with you. This is about business.

Thanks Yobates.