Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just saw Bishop Sankey.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

I like to bash learning about the fighting men who kept this country (and the world) free from evil. That's what I like to do. My great uncle didn't lose his hearing and half his eyesight In Bataan so some faggot could disrespect his contributions. If you said this to my FACE, I would have smashed yours in until your jaw severs your brainstem, you worthless shit.

Wow just wow J, where has this person been? Ive been very vocal about support for our veterens. Even though I never served, id do anything to help those who have. Kudos to you.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Too much war imagery.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

PurpleJ said:

I like to bash learning about the fighting men who kept this country (and the world) free from evil. That's what I like to do. My great uncle didn't lose his hearing and half his eyesight In Bataan so some faggot could disrespect his contributions. If you said this to my FACE, I would have smashed yours in until your jaw severs your brainstem, you worthless shit.

Jesus J where has this J been all along?. Im really surprised, and quite honestly feel some pride in what you just said. Ive made it clear here that I respect those that serve or have served, more than anyone. Even though I never served, id do anything t o help someone who did, or their family.
    Everyone in the military fighting for the country Haliburton and the MIC for the past 50 years is a fucking retard. HTH.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Jesus J where has this J been all along?. Im really surprised, and quite honestly feel some pride in what you just said. Ive made it clear here that I respect those that serve or have served, more than anyone. Even though I never served, id do anything t o help someone who did, or their family.
    Everyone in the military fighting for the country Haliburton and the MIC for the past 50 years is a fucking retard. HTH.

Some people go into the military because it's a fairly good career path, not because they BLEED red white and blue

Hth
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

PurpleJ said:

Some people go into the military because it's a fairly good career path, not because they BLEED red white and blue

Hth
    Government sponsored employment? Thanks Uncle Stalin Sam!
    Oops, 96/4. Either way Im proud of J. He just punched his ticket to the higher discussion bored
    Doogles said:

No way is Sankey done. He was the top RB picked two years ago.

Did he lose his vision, agility, and speed?

The situation wasn't working in Tennessee and he needs a change.

Not saying he won't be a bust, but this idea he's fighting for the practice squad is false.

He'll make a 53 and either produce or not.

I will say he does have a bit of a soft demeanor and that could be affecting his confidence in the league. I could see him getting bitched in the locker room.

Bishop cant break tackles. Christian Micheal is a quicker and more powerful Sankey and he's been cut by 4 teams. Sankey is done.

PurpleJ said:

Hth
    And most do it for both reasons. You'd do it for neither which is why you live in your mommys studio, and share the futon
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Hth
    And most do it for both reasons. You'd do it for neither which is why you live in your mommys studio, and share the futon
    What kind of tank did you roll around in?
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First 5 RBs taken in the 2014 draft in order
    Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

Just throwing names in that draft out there

Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

I said "who?" to 3/5
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403

Sankey
    Jeremy hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Charles Simms
    Tre Mason.

I said "who?" to 3/5
    You've heard of Carlos Hyde.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585

PurpleJ said:

Don't worry Dennis, you didn't miss much. I'm sure you'd have been a 4 year PFC that didn't deploy once, got in trouble for doing blow off some hookers asshole (no offense Swaye), and picked up cigarette butts for a living.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Wow just wow J, where has this person been? Ive been very vocal about support for our veterens. Even though I never served, id do anything to help those who have. Kudos to you.
    Where were you when I exposed @d2d for being a valor stealing piece of shit?