Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New ad for Bernie

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't understand why the video tried to highlight that BLM mess in Seattle. Bernie looked like a weak old man as he let two racists hijack his microphone and called all of his supporters in the crowd "white supremacists". Caving so easily to white guilt and the black militants that stoke its flames does not make a strong leader.

Yeah I don't think this ad was made for people like you.
    Then it's good evidence of why he won't win the nomination. Even as a lifelong progressive, he has shifted way too far left to ever get my vote. If Bernie could have combined his integrity and anti-campaign finance mojo with actual pragmatic policy, he would be the runaway favorite for November.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I don't understand why the video tried to highlight that BLM mess in Seattle. Bernie looked like a weak old man as he let two racists hijack his microphone and called all of his supporters in the crowd "white supremacists". Caving so easily to white guilt and the black militants that stoke its flames does not make a strong leader.

Then it's good evidence of why he won't win the nomination. Even as a lifelong progressive, he has shifted way too far left to ever get my vote. If Bernie could have combined his integrity and anti-campaign finance mojo with actual pragmatic policy, he would be the runaway favorite for November.
    Lol. Yeah you're a progressive, Hondas not a democrat, Damones not a republican and d2d is a war hero. Sure thing bud.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol. Yeah you're a progressive, Hondas not a democrat, Damones not a republican and d2d is a war hero. Sure thing bud.
    Free pub!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don't worry, in Bernie's new leftist utopia the opinions of all white males will be made obsolete hate crimes.