Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New ad for Bernie

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I simply cannot figure out why the Black vote is so strong for Hillary. Time to change that

I have a theory. It's a little out there but I think it's a factor. Bernie is running on what people thought Obama was. Hope and change would be a much better slogan now for Bernie. Nothing about the last 8 years has inspired hope and nothing has changed. I think if Bernie were to win and accomplish what he's talking about it would make Obama look like failure and they desperately don't want the first black president to be a failure. Being the last president before a political revolution is not a good look.

Editors note: I realize Obama is a failure but that's not how he's perceived by most black people and many on the left.
    Most black people thought OJ was innocent, too.

I think they knew he was guilty but didn't care because of the climate in LA at the time.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,145
    Founders Club

By the way was I there when you were at my house with my wife?

LOL... yes I had just arrived and you were downstairs. She let me in.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LOL... yes I had just arrived and you were downstairs. She let me in.
    Cuckoldfantasy.gif
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I was expecting fisting.

So was bernie until they told him that stuff is on the downlow
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

I simply cannot figure out why the Black vote is so strong for Hillary. Time to change that

She's married to a brotha, for one.
    Election night 1992 I was watching the scene from Little Rock and my wife walked in and said "I can't stand that guy and I don't trust him." She thought he was a racist
    I remember when i was at your house talking with your wife, something in our conversation prompted me to bring up a Seinfeld reference, at which point she shook her head adamantly and said "I can't STAND that show."
    Race's wife is Puppy?

I have a theory. It's a little out there but I think it's a factor. Bernie is running on what people thought Obama was. Hope and change would be a much better slogan now for Bernie. Nothing about the last 8 years has inspired hope and nothing has changed. I think if Bernie were to win and accomplish what he's talking about it would make Obama look like failure and they desperately don't want the first black president to be a failure. Being the last president before a political revolution is not a good look.

Editors note: I realize Obama is a failure but that's not how he's perceived by most black people and many on the left.
    I've been thinking this too. Most people only pay cursory attention to politics outside of election years and so attacking Obama (i.e. The establishment) rubs people who don't know all the bad shit the wrong way.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Election night 1992 I was watching the scene from Little Rock and my wife walked in and said "I can't stand that guy and I don't trust him." She thought he was a racist
    She also married you. Maybe she just isn't very bright?
    James William Fulbright (April 9, 1905 – February 9, 1995) was a United States Senator representing Arkansas from January 1945 until his resignation in December 1974.

Fulbright was a Southern Democrat and a staunch multilateralist who supported the creation of the United Nations and the longest serving chairman in the history of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He was also a segregationist who signed the Southern Manifesto. Fulbright opposed McCarthyism and the House Un-American Activities Committee and later became known for his opposition to American involvement in the Vietnam War. His efforts to establish an international exchange program eventually resulted in the creation of a fellowship program which bears his name, the Fulbright Program.

President Bill Clinton cited him as a mentor.

Ballbag steps on his dick yet again
    She married you, ipso facto, she's FS.

Are we done here?
    I just came here to say I just learned what ipso facto means. Pretty cool.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't understand why the video tried to highlight that BLM mess in Seattle. Bernie looked like a weak old man as he let two racists hijack his microphone and called all of his supporters in the crowd "white supremacists". Caving so easily to white guilt and the black militants that stoke its flames does not make a strong leader.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't understand why the video tried to highlight that BLM mess in Seattle. Bernie looked like a weak old man as he let two racists hijack his microphone and called all of his supporters in the crowd "white supremacists". Caving so easily to white guilt and the black militants that stoke its flames does not make a strong leader.

True..... But Wall Street and Free School and .... Wall Street!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's your white privilege talking
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's your white privilege talking
    Don't worry, in Bernie's new leftist utopia the opinions of all white males will be made obsolete.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    Swaye's Wigwam

(True story)

Bro.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I was amused that one of those women was a former theology student at SPU.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Not a bad take. HIllary is also claiming that Sanders is ripping Obama and wants to undo what he has done, whatever that is
    Bernie wants to bring Bin Laden back from the dead.
    Weekend at Bernie's?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJ went trick or treating at Bannon's house?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

So you turned to your wife and said, "Thank God we have that charismatic Bush kid running for reelection!"
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sometimes.

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Yeah I don't think this ad was made for people like you.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Race's favorite time to have sex is when he gets home from work. Race's wife's favorite time to have sex is when he leaves for work.