Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The most important pole in the history of Hardcore Husky

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fridge
    From this pole, I've noticed two things.

One, all the people that voted "fridge" are attention-whores who poast way too much and either beloved or hated by the community here.

Two, all the people that voted "shower" are boring losers who don't poast in threads like this.

That is all.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Fridge

From this pole, I've noticed two things.

One, all the people that voted "fridge" are attention-whores who poast way too much and either beloved or hated by the community here.

Two, all the people that voted "shower" are boring losers who don't poast in threads like this.

That is all.

Chinsightful!
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Shower

I usually hit snooze 3-4 times and then listen to Doog Fain and Mitch. Sadly that's one of the best programs on both regular radio and Ihateradio.

Being unemployed must be awesome.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I usually hit snooze 3-4 times and then listen to Doog Fain and Mitch. Sadly that's one of the best programs on both regular radio and Ihateradio.

Being unemployed must be awesome.
    Projecting
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fridge

Lay in bed for as long as possible. Rush in a quick shower (sometimes). Arrive at work 5-10 minutes late. Hope nobody notices, but have excuses ready just in case.

Such millennial, Roadie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,729
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lay in bed for as long as possible. Rush in a quick shower (sometimes). Arrive at work 5-10 minutes late. Hope nobody notices, but have excuses ready just in case.

The smoking hot Latinas I used to work with had this down pat. I always accepted their excuses. You? I'd fire
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,258
    Founders Club

The smoking hot Latinas I used to work with had this down pat. I always accepted their excuses. You? I'd fire
    Pics?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Reverse sexism
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,008
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fridge

Pics?
    You've seen Race's cell phone. Do you honestly expect he has a camera that can take digital pics let alone he would know how to upload them?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread was made for hardworking older folk like @Sledog that wait until they get to work hit the Jack in their desk.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fridge
    Doogles said:

Chug fifth of Jack to see alarm clock numbers clearly, jerk off aggressively, too lazy to reach for towel, settle for top sheet, lay there breathing out of mouth for 16 minutes, call in sick, get fired, rinse and repeat.

YBFE
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    haie said:

This thread was made for hardworking older folk like @Sledog that wait until they get to work hit the Jack in their desk.

What's the point of having your own office if it doesn't contain Jack!