Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Says Coaches Are To Blame...

2»

Comments

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Passion said:

jmc84 said:

for Stanford's DL faking injuries. He told Rondeau that he thinks Randy Hart was telling his guys to sit down. Not once in that interview did he take any responsibility. What a piece of shit. Too bad we don't have an AD with the balls to hold anyone accountable. This program is fucked until Pool Boy and Cabana Boy are gone.

Fuck randy hart.
    Who was the dipshit who decided to fire Randy Hart?! Yep that was Sark.

Also why is Johnny Nansen even on staff?! He was a terrible DL coach. I forgot what BS position he held last year, special teams sucks with him as well.

Is he a good recruiter?! What's his fucking purpose?!
    He has a lot of connections in LA, but fuck him. He's garbage, and he needs to be replaced. He's not a RB coach, and our special teams are a fucking dreckfest. I hope he gets the Lane Kiffin treatment.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    6 road wins in 5 years. Shit in game decisions, poor coaching.
  • jmc84 said:

Passion said:

jmc84 said:

for Stanford's DL faking injuries. He told Rondeau that he thinks Randy Hart was telling his guys to sit down. Not once in that interview did he take any responsibility. What a piece of shit. Too bad we don't have an AD with the balls to hold anyone accountable. This program is fucked until Pool Boy and Cabana Boy are gone.

Fuck randy hart.
    Who was the dipshit who decided to fire Randy Hart?! Yep that was Sark.

Also why is Johnny Nansen even on staff?! He was a terrible DL coach. I forgot what BS position he held last year, special teams sucks with him as well.

Is he a good recruiter?! What's his fucking purpose?!
    He has a lot of connections in LA, but fuck him. He's garbage, and he needs to be replaced. He's not a RB coach, and our special teams are a fucking dreckfest. I hope he gets the Lane Kiffin treatment.
    My statement wasn't necessarily saying Hart shouldn't have been fired.

This was more about Nansen who is a fucking moron! Seriously time to dump him and Doogs will now have their new assistant coach to blame the season on.

I think Nansen needs to go and Sark needs to go. Abundance.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Nansen is Sark's drinking and tail chasing buddy.

Not surprising he would have a fat Samoan who has to suck his dick for his career be his wingman.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Wait these are not mutually exclusive. Sark needs to be accountable duh but if Furd was indeed faking injuries after huge 1st down plays...thats some bullshit and deserves calling out.

Also, anything that slanders the P12 officiating untermensch is OK in my book.

Cliffs: disagree
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited October 2013
    There were dumb play calls.....mainly the short kicks. But that's not the main problem. Even if Shark was a good player caller (which he's not) he has proven for four years he can't do two things at once: Call plays and Manage game flow. The over turned pass is a perfect example. As mentioned, the ball should have been snapped. No review.

Becasuse his nose is still buried in the playbook, he wasn't able to run the hurry up he claims. Stanford had trouble with us the few series will actually did up tempo. Most of the time the pace was actually rather average although it was no huddle. Keith was still forced to spend 10 seconds at times reading the play from the sideline and talking to guys about it. Just get up to line and snap the fucking ball. Have at most four plays in these situations and run the sob. No huddle does not = Up tempo.

And yes the refs sucked. What's new? All I can say is bring these sorry pieces PAC-12 shit to the SEC. They would be hurt by the fans are fired. I'm not trying to be cute. They're awful but that's not why we lost.

This is actually a pretty good team.......but we have a whinning, weak, drink happy frat boy that doesn't understand the first thing about personal responsibility. The weak pussy is no worse than we thought so there's no additional bad news.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    Where is Haden when you need him?