Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Says Coaches Are To Blame...

jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
for Stanford's DL faking injuries. He told Rondeau that he thinks Randy Hart was telling his guys to sit down. Not once in that interview did he take any responsibility. What a piece of shit. Too bad we don't have an AD with the balls to hold anyone accountable. This program is fucked until Pool Boy and Cabana Boy are gone.

Comments

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Holy shit. Now he's blaming the replay guy. What happened to taking responsibility for your mistakes while calling others out for theirs?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    let the whining begin
  • brianwwu29brianwwu29 Member Posts: 35
    If that is true about whining about faking injuries, then Fuck him. That made no difference in the game imo. What did make a difference was not fucking running up to the line and snapping the ball quickly after K. Smith's "catch" on 4th down. If they had done that, it probably wouldn't have been reviewed in the first place. Yeah, the replay guy messed up huge, but a better coach wouldn't have let it come to that.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to this but I'm planning on listening to the honks to see if they're going to doog it up and blame the refs
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If that is true about whining about faking injuries, then Fuck him. That made no difference in the game imo. What did make a difference was not fucking running up to the line and snapping the ball quickly after K. Smith's "catch" on 4th down. If they had done that, it probably wouldn't have been reviewed in the first place. Yeah, the replay guy messed up huge, but a better coach wouldn't have let it come to that.

Glad someone else noticed this. This is the story no one in the Seattle media will tell. Sark'ed it.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2013
    Pray Pat Haden or the ghost of Al Davis calls the house and begs his wife for the hand of Dude Brahh Cream Puff.

Pool Boy will give him an extension for that performance.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    Sark is going to be insufferable

I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to this but I'm planning on listening to the honks to see if they're going to doog it up and blame the refs

I am too. If Hugh starts blaming Keith, I'll call in and tell him what a racist FS moron he is. I can't wait to hear those fags blame everyone but Sark.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    If true, that is the epitome of why Sark isn't the guy. You talk to Chip about that, he'll just give you a fuck you smirk. But not Sark. He'll take the fucking bait. Does Sark realize that the more he cries about this, the more teams are going to do it to him?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Settle down guys. Hypothetically speaking, UW is 5-0 right now!
  • Settle down guys. Hypothetically speaking, UW is 5-0 right now!

This will be added up at the end of the year. Far as Pool Boy and Sark are concerned we are 5-0 baby!
  • Loser coaches always blame the refs. Winning coaches take the high road. Whether you felt you got fucked by the refs you never give the sound bite.

Sark should have gave some generic answer or just been a prick and say "I'm not going there!".
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Settle down guys. Hypothetically speaking, UW is 5-0 right now!

This will be added up at the end of the year. Far as Pool Boy and Sark are concerned we are 5-0 baby!
    Good poont. That's our 11th straight win since Keif had trust issues at Arizona.

dnc said:

Glad someone else noticed this. This is the story no one in the Seattle media will tell. Sark'ed it.

Yup for sure. It demonstrates a big reason why head coaches should not be doing double duty calling plays. He's trying to sort out the package for the next play, meanwhile the game is hanging in the balance. You've got to get all the game management stuff right to be a good head coach, but Sark's game management is no better than it was in year 1. The part that i don't understand is how he literally seems to pay no attention to it, or thinks it doesn't matter. All he cares about is offensive play calling. That's it.

This is a fantastic point, and a great rationale for why HC shouldn't pull double duty.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    jmc84 said:

for Stanford's DL faking injuries. He told Rondeau that he thinks Randy Hart was telling his guys to sit down. Not once in that interview did he take any responsibility. What a piece of shit. Too bad we don't have an AD with the balls to hold anyone accountable. This program is fucked until Pool Boy and Cabana Boy are gone.

Fuck randy hart.
  • Passion said:

jmc84 said:

Fuck randy hart.
    Who was the dipshit who decided to fire Randy Hart?! Yep that was Sark.

Also why is Johnny Nansen even on staff?! He was a terrible DL coach. I forgot what BS position he held last year, special teams sucks with him as well.

Is he a good recruiter?! What's his fucking purpose?!