Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We've got a WOOF!

Comments

• Options
    huskyfavrehuskyfavre Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thank gud for this board for straightening this all out, and for less than $10.95. I saw the tweet and assumed the white people were the coach and his family.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

If I were a superstitious man, I would say that these are frightening omens: we have a black guy named Connor, and inscrutable Chinese WR and a blazing fast white running back. All we need is a white guy named something like LaDarius or Jamal and the world will come to a sudden, violent end.

They was nothing better than dominating on NCAA dynasty with a white running back named Demarcus. I know @IrishDawg22 knows what I'm talking about.
    Fucking dialed in @RoadDawg55

I wished the Glove would have choked his ass out.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This is the kind of inside info you can expect for $10.95/month

Sumner (Wa.) ATH Connor Wedington - Sounds like UW is looking at Wedington as a DB prospect and not necessarily at tailback although I do know that Bhonapha likes him as a tailback as well. Wedington could be a very good running back at the collegiate level, but he's an All-Conference safety imho and I could see an offer coming this spring or summer, after Washington gets a look at him at camp.

Saw in an interview that UW recruited him as a RB
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Based on the level of DB talent Jimmy Lake has been able to get here, I'd be dissapointed if this kid was recruited as a DB. Much better fit at RB based on needs.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    The need is two RBs in this class. Weddington and Ahmed? That'd be great.

I'm assuming 17-18 in this class:

3 DB
    2 LB
    2 DT/NT
    1 DE
    4 OL
    1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR/TE
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    AEB said:

3 DB
    2 LB
    2 DT/NT
    1 DE
    4 OL
    1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR/TE

Would need a bunch of early entries or some very un-Petersen like attrition to get to that number. Not saying it is impossible, but it seems a little high as a baseline estimate.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    AIRWOLF said:

AEB said:

3 DB
    2 LB
    2 DT/NT
    1 DE
    4 OL
    1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR/TE

Would need a bunch of early entries or some very un-Petersen like attrition to get to that number. Not saying it is impossible, but it seems a little high as a baseline estimate.
    Whoching, cooper, Magna, Beaver, and any other non playing upperclassmen who gets passed by freshman
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AIRWOLF said:

AEB said:

3 DB
    2 LB
    2 DT/NT
    1 DE
    4 OL
    1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR/TE

Whoching, cooper, Magna, Beaver, and any other non playing upperclassmen who gets passed by freshman
    Surprised if coop is here for spring ball
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    why the racist comments? Do you believe it is necessary in order to discuss college recruiting?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Vegasdawg said:

why the racist comments? Do you believe it is necessary in order to discuss college recruiting?

acknowledging one's skin color does not make you a racist. Check the facts.

HTH.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Vegasdawg said:

Serious response and speaking only about my own comment:

Listen to the adjectives and player comparisons that are used by recruiting analysts, reporters, and TV color commentators to describe white skill position players and black quarterbacks. Mocking the use of those stereotypes is something that happens around here a lot.

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    11 returning scholarship seniors: Lindquist, Cooper, Eldrenkamp, Wooching, Daniels, Brostek, Turpin, Mathis, King, Beaver, Van Winkle. Cooper will probably bow out before spring ball to get us to that 85 number going into next year.

2 likely NFL early entrants: Budda and SMFJ. Azeem is a fucking man but NFL teams don't draft ILB's high enough for any of them to leave early.

So that's 12 openings for the '17 class without early attrition. I think we can expect some of KJCS, Jomon Dotson, Brandon Lewis, Sean Constantine, etc. to all be on #CouchWatch.