Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No offense but....

13»

Comments

• Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't believe there is any question Mcgrew is a talent and a great weapon

The point was,its unlikely he ends up a feature tailback at this level...if he is thats great,outside of Gaskin there isn't another one on the roster.

You can minimize the 7-7 play all you want vs the highlight reel you watched on your phone...coaches from across the country get a ton of info off these passing leagues...you know UW actually holds one of their own so they can meet,greet and actually evaluate these kids for free!

I actually attended the last 2.......3 2 1....come on troll say it LOL

• Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

devildawg said:

I obviously love poasting about UW/college football

I've been participating since they invented this shit...occasionally I post a few things I've seen or heard along the way,ive been involved with coaching,personel training,7-7 and the now shut down high school arena football leauge for the last 7-8 years

I've had this dip stick Troll on two web sights now stalking every post...asking for name,number,school,fucking SSN, facebook account? Ima bout to give it to him just to shut his fucking mouth!

Nuff said
    For fuck sake! That guys a jock sniffing tool!

His rep with some of the real boosters is a running joke!
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Calling anyone a jock sniffing tool is rich.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I saw him a few times down here and McGrew is a solid runner with lots of strength. I like the Sproles comparison. I think he'll be perfect to replace gaskin in 2 years as a feature back getting the rock 20+ times a game.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    devildawg said:

Baseman said:

devildawg said:

I obviously love poasting about UW/college football

I've been participating since they invented this shit...occasionally I post a few things I've seen or heard along the way,ive been involved with coaching,personel training,7-7 and the now shut down high school arena football leauge for the last 7-8 years

I've had this dip stick Troll on two web sights now stalking every post...asking for name,number,school,fucking SSN, facebook account? Ima bout to give it to him just to shut his fucking mouth!

Nuff said
    For fuck sake! That guys a jock sniffing tool!

His rep with some of the real boosters is a running joke!
    Do tell
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If McGrew puts up numbers similar to Jacquizz Rodgers, I'll be happy
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    All you fucking fleenor types evaluating our offense seem to forget that Myles fucking Gaskin is returning next season
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016

All you fucking fleenor types evaluating our offense seem to forget that Myles fucking Gaskin is returning next season

Yeah if McGrew gets 10 touches a game i'm good. Gaskin is too fucking good and proven to not ride all year. Sprinkle in some Pablo aka find a few ways to let him touch it in space and see what happens.

I have no faith in Smith to figure it out, but the lack of weapons excuse is not going to fly in year 3.

The OL will be better. The QB will be better. The receivers only lost Mickens and Hall (gain Ross, will be better). TE has Daniels who is on pace to earn the Marcel Reece Future Pro Bowler with Zero Collegiate Impact Award. And you have the best RB not named Freeman in the Pac.

To simplify, I see experienced beef in the trenches, a cerebral QB under center, and speed speed speed at the skill positions.

The OC in year 3 @ Washington needs to be better than average with what WE have, let alone LAST like it's been 2 years in a row.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm not worried about how tall a running back is as long as he's fucking good. McGrew is fucking good. That said, the one question with him is how does Smiff carve a role for him in an offense that already has Gaskin and Chico McClatcher.

McGrew won't be as good as Gaskin between the tackles, but he's faster and a better receiving option. But then he also won't be as good as a receiving option as Chico, and probably won't be the preferred option on the jet sweeps due to Chico having a lot more lateral quickness and elusiveness.

So it's really up to our autistic OC to figure out how to work him into the offense without sacrificing touches that would be better given to Gaskin/Chico. We'll see how that goes...
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016

You seem to be forgetting that our offensive f coordinator is coming back as well and that we had Gaskin this year.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You seem to be forgetting that our offensive f coordinator is coming back as well and that we had Gaskin this year.
    Everyone coming back should be getting better.

And you seem to forgot every fucking offensive play call Smith makes goes through Pete. So if you want to blame anyone, blame him. Our offense sucked mostly because we started a freshman qb with mediocre receivers.

There were some coaching staff failures (wild swede), but things got better as the year went on. I think our o-line, running game, and defense is going to be so dominant next year we could win 10 games with fucking Lundy or magna.