Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Teh Wheez on Broons

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You suck

So does your wife.

Did that one work?
    Bringing the late 70's funk.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam

You suck

So does your wife.

Did that one work?
    No. You failed to say who she sucked.
    It was implied that she blew me.

HTH
    Why would she blow a fag?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vanderdoes and Jack sure looked the part. Of all the excuses, athletes should never be one with UCLA.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

You suck

So does your wife.

Did that one work?
    No. You failed to say who she sucked.
    It was implied that she blew me.

HTH
    Why would she blow a fag?
    Well she married one.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Vanderdoes and Jack sure looked the part. Of all the excuses, athletes should never be one with UCLA.

Yeah, UCLA is small because the coaches recruited a small team.

I think MJ/EV injury highlighted some recruiting misses in the front 7. Both guys that didn't pan out (Zach Whitley Ainu Taua and Kenny Young), and guys that we just missed on. Clark and Vanderdoes are probably the two best interior DL in the p12..but there was no depth behind them.

It also highlighted some pretty poor coaching this year. I'm hearing a purge is coming in Westwood...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I think MJ/EV injury highlighted some recruiting misses in the front 7. Both guys that didn't pan out (Zach Whitley Ainu Taua and Kenny Young), and guys that we just missed on. Clark and Vanderdoes are probably the two best interior DL in the p12..but there was no depth behind them.

It also highlighted some pretty poor coaching this year. I'm hearing a purge is coming in Westwood...
    All y'all's gotta eat.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

I am hearing that injuries are endemic to UCLA.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Your players are bi-curious when you?re recruiting them, then they become full blown gays while at Westwood. HTH.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Your players are bi-curious when you?re recruiting them, then they become full blown gays while at Westwood. HTH.
    Good one Dennis, you Daquiri drinking fat fag.