Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup GIFts, Q4

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Spasm Whooshing

Pete's pissed

Throat Slash

Pete's still pissed

Pete just didn't understand that that was a Hawaiian hand signal for "Good luck". He should've asked Danny Shelton.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I hope Marks recovers. He got the shit beat out of him all game, and kept coming back. He's one tough dude, but I'm guessing if he doesn't suit up for their bowl game, Leach will have some choice words about him. He's classy that way.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Marks blasted

These are the kinds of plays where WRs see this on film and they decide to adopt the Jaydon dance, juke, dive, and run away method after catches. As Jimmy Lake said on Softy's show yesterday (worth a listen to the interview and fuck the flag for listening to KJR ... I was listening to Lake), one of the things that the defensive coaches stress is putting these kinds of plays up on film because that's what your future opponents are looking at. If you can beat them before they ever get on the field, all the better.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gaskins

Jesus he takes 40 for a ride.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Marks blasted

These are the kinds of plays where WRs see this on film and they decide to adopt the Jaydon dance, juke, dive, and run away method after catches. As Jimmy Lake said on Softy's show yesterday (worth a listen to the interview and fuck the flag for listening to KJR ... I was listening to Lake), one of the things that the defensive coaches stress is putting these kinds of plays up on film because that's what your future opponents are looking at. If you can beat them before they ever get on the field, all the better.
    I don't know how they didn't get taunting on this play either. They are clearly standing over his body lmao.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

Gaskins

13 YAC on that run.
    One of the Cougs best defenders too
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Doogles said:

Gaskins

13 YAC on that run.
    TallestMidget.jpg
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Gaskins

13 YAC on that run.
    TallestMidget.jpg
    That was a GOOD Cuogar defense.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ouch

The kind of amazing part about this is I watched it a bunch of times because I just couldn't figure out why Marks bent back that way (He was angry by the way) LAN didn't hit him high enough to drive him back. He hit him around the thighs, so basic physics seems like he would have dumped forward over him. But it appears the only reason he didn't do that is because Victor was able to pull him backwards, by his thighs. That is kind of freakish, and shouldn't be possible. That dude does not let guys fall forward for extra yards. Boner inducing.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Ghosts of Timu, laid to rest

Second best part is Bierria motioning "This way!" after the catch.
    He's actually directing traffic too and tells Gardenhire to watch Victor's 6 which he does and makes a block....I'm starting to really love this D.

Edit: Just saw this was pointed out already, but it deserves a second mention. The look of a D completely in control and in sync with each other.
    If you saw that I already pointed it out, have the common courtesy to give me some FREE fucking PUB!!
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover you're right, my apologies. How can I make it up?

Do you prefer tostitos queso dip or are you a more natural shredded cheese kinda nacho lover? If the answer is abundance, meet me at the 7-11 and i'll make your dreams come true.