Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing you can't blame the refugees. Can't judge a group based on a few bad apples. Tim McVeigh and the Crusades. BUSH.

Fuck people. Do you not realize that this is the type of thinking that got you millions of muslims demanding sharia law within your own borders?

Actually it's your type of thinking that leads to the crusades and killings of millions of innocent people.

You scream about Muslims killing 120 people. But gloat because we overthrew an entire government and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Ironic
    Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. The one thing WORSE than the terrorists themselves are the American hating pieces of dogshit like Hondo who enjoy defending their actions... a true enemy within the United States.

I hope a tree branch falls on your head today... and you die a horrific, slow, painful death, Hondo. Fuck you and all your Muslim sympathizing fuckstick friends.

Then again, now that war has been officially declared against the United States, a firing squad would be kinda fun to watch.
    If I was on facebook I'd post this
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,918
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing you can't blame the refugees. Can't judge a group based on a few bad apples. Tim McVeigh and the Crusades. BUSH.

Fuck people. Do you not realize that this is the type of thinking that got you millions of muslims demanding sharia law within your own borders?

Actually it's your type of thinking that leads to the crusades and killings of millions of innocent people.

You scream about Muslims killing 120 people. But gloat because we overthrew an entire government and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Ironic
    Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. The one thing WORSE than the terrorists themselves are the American hating pieces of dogshit like Hondo who enjoy defending their actions... a true enemy within the United States.

I hope a tree branch falls on your head today... and you die a horrific, slow, painful death, Hondo. Fuck you and all your Muslim sympathizing fuckstick friends.

Then again, now that war has been officially declared against the United States, a firing squad would be kinda fun to watch.
    Awesomed for the level of anger and venom... well done!
    * vitriol
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

We need total war. Like Dresden firebombing total war.

People forget we carpet bombed Germany, nuked Japan, and dropped more ordinance on the Ho Chi Minh Trail than all those put together.

Time to take the gloves off and ROLL.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    In solidarity with France I just rubbed one out to the hottest news anchor in the world.

#MelissaTheuriau #IPIIHB #wouldbreakitoffinherass #Pray4France
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

It's funny how the same people that blast the Muslim religion as all being terrorists, are typically Christian and their response is to blow up the middle East.

Ironic.

Sincerely,

Richard Dawkins
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dawkins is one of the few people on this planet worth listening to.
  • Options
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

It's funny how the same people that blast the Muslim religion as all being terrorists, are typically Christian and their response is to blow up the middle East.

Ironic.

Sincerely,

Richard Dawkins
    Dawkins' theology is Newtonian physics. Which quantum mechanics flipped on its head nearly a century ago - rendering Dawkins mute.

HTH
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Ironic

The best part about htis post is that you can post it and if any hondo/ozone/fruit apologist claims you to be western civilization hate speech we can just say it;s not indicative of white people/westren civilization in general and were really a culture of peace.

edit; counter that shit you intolerant bastards!!!!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ironic.

What... the... fuck?

While I do not advocate blowing up a whole geographical region, I do believe in fighting a brutal and violent war against groups like ISIL and Al-Qaida.

We have fucked up dealing with them from the very beginning. You cannot fight a clean war or negotiate with these types of people. You have to hit them harder than they hit you. You have to deal with them with absolute brutality.

Unfortunately, our pussy-ass society can't stomach us going in there and wreaking havoc. You cannot negotiate with these assholes. They are two-faced and will turn on you.
    Oh I'm all for taking down ISIS and other terrorist cells. It's the comments that all Muslims want to kill Christians. And in the name of Christianity, we need to kill Muslims before they kill us.

It's not the Muslim religion itself that's the issue. It's the people that are raising other to believe that Muslims should kill Christians, there is obviously a lot of that going on in the middle East. That doesn't make it better for Christians to teach that Muslims should be killed.

See the irony yet?
    Your argument has so many holes. I know you are a troll, but you are also a piece of shit. Cut the shit Hondo.
    Then point out one hole.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112

2001400ex said:

Ironic.

Sincerely,

Richard Dawkins
    He was awesome on Family Feud. Way better than Steve Harvey. And don't get me started on Hogan's Heroes.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ironic.

What... the... fuck?

While I do not advocate blowing up a whole geographical region, I do believe in fighting a brutal and violent war against groups like ISIL and Al-Qaida.

We have fucked up dealing with them from the very beginning. You cannot fight a clean war or negotiate with these types of people. You have to hit them harder than they hit you. You have to deal with them with absolute brutality.

Unfortunately, our pussy-ass society can't stomach us going in there and wreaking havoc. You cannot negotiate with these assholes. They are two-faced and will turn on you.
    Oh I'm all for taking down ISIS and other terrorist cells. It's the comments that all Muslims want to kill Christians. And in the name of Christianity, we need to kill Muslims before they kill us.

It's not the Muslim religion itself that's the issue. It's the people that are raising other to believe that Muslims should kill Christians, there is obviously a lot of that going on in the middle East. That doesn't make it better for Christians to teach that Muslims should be killed.

See the irony yet?
    Your argument has so many holes. I know you are a troll, but you are also a piece of shit. Cut the shit Hondo.
    Then point out one hole.
    They've been pointed out ad nauseum. You routunely choose to evade/ignore/choke on cock instead.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Ironic.

Sincerely,

Richard Dawkins
    Dawkins' theology is Newtonian physics. Which quantum mechanics flipped on its head nearly a century ago - rendering Dawkins mute.

HTH
    Stop.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    The Crusades!!! Timothy McVeigh!!!