Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/08/vaccine-exemption-updates.aspx?e_cid=20151108Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20151108Z1&et_cid=DM90094&et_rid=1205051700 is you source?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why am I not surprised?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is Jenny McCarthy upset?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    so... If I like my injected mercury and formaldehyde, I can keep it?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fucktards that refuse to vaccinate because "no one gets X horrible disease" anymore all fail to realize that it's all due to vaccines that said disease isn't prevalent.

Funny how no one in a depressed 3rd world country has problems with vaccines.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Good.

This is a great example of why libertarians are retards. People are stupid and can't handle even simple responsibilities like keeping your kid healthy.

I'm pro libertarian but the anti vax movement is FS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015

Good.

This is a great example of why libertarians are retards. People are stupid and can't handle even simple responsibilities like keeping your kid healthy.

I actually agree that people are stupid and can't handle basic responsibility, but you are suggesting that it's someone else's responsibility to make sure they do. It isn't, unless we are talking about something that affects others like public health (like vaccines). In most cases, when it doesn't affect others, fuck the stupid people and let them diaff for not being good at life. Government aint here to babysit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Good.

I actually agree that people are stupid and can't handle basic responsibility, but you are suggesting that it's someone else's responsibility to make sure they do. It isn't, unless we are talking about something that affects others like public health (like vaccines). In most cases, when it doesn't affect others, fuck the stupid people and let them diaff for not being good at life. Government aint here to babysit.
    Let Darwin be Darwin
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Good.

Let Darwin be Darwin
    I need to see more Darwin. Life is too easy and natural selection isn't working. Maybe release rabid bears into each major city and see who comes out alive. Have a draft and whittle down my generation a bit. Let the fags move to Canada. Just sterilize anyone with an IQ below 100. Fuck.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    section8 said:

The fucktards that refuse to vaccinate because "no one gets X horrible disease" anymore all fail to realize that it's all due to vaccines that said disease isn't prevalent.

Funny how no one in a depressed 3rd world country has problems with vaccines.

You mean like Ebola? ;)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015
    I don't want to get sick because my "pray the gay away" neighbors don't believe in science. Send in the gubmint ninjas to inject people in their sleep or load up them gobmint spy planes chem trails with gassinated vaccination juice and spray my town, bruddah.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Good.

Let Darwin be Darwin
    I need to see more Darwin. Life is too easy and natural selection isn't working. Maybe release rabid bears into each major city and see who comes out alive. Have a draft and whittle down my generation a bit. Let the fags move to Canada. Just sterilize anyone with an IQ below 100. Fuck.
    YBE
  • Options

that's not darwin
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Good.

Let Darwin be Darwin
    natural selection works fine if/when given a chance.

Natural selection never had free food, free rent, free cable, free internet, free cell phone...
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    Standard Supporter
    We don't have to force people to get vaccinated...just give them incentives. Hey, you wanna work for me? You better be vaccinated. Do you want your kid to attend my school? Get him vaccinated. If not, then I am going to have to ask that you not be on my property.

But sadly, liberals are against property rights and like everything to be a public good so we have to live in a nanny state.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Good.

Let Darwin be Darwin
    natural selection works fine if/when given a chance.

Natural selection never had free food, free rent, free cable, free internet, free cell phone...
    Natural selection never had to play a ranked Obama.
  • Options
    honestly... how do some you leave the house in the morning knowing the risk there is some evil 6th grader in Kentucky that didn't get his measles shot?