Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Window of Opportunity to Protect Vaccine Freedom Is Closing

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,989
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

that's not darwin
    I miss MTV when they went through their hot skank phase - Jenny McCarthy, Kari Wurher, Downtown Julie Brown, Karen Duffy, Daisy Fuentes. The fuck they had to go and ruin that network.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    I never understood the argument. If the vaccine works like it's supposed to, why care what joe blow chooses to vaccinate his kids for? If you get the vaccine, you should have nothing to worry about and stfu.

And by the way, much of the diseases have been eradicated because we're not shitting in outhouses, we wash our fucking hands. With antibacterial soap, we take showers, generally practice good hygeine and there are better health standards. It's not JUST vaccines. I think some vaccines are absolutely needed, and when I have a kid I will make sure the immunization process is spread out. But people make this straw man that if you don't like an overabundance of toxic chemicals flushed into your child's system all at once, worry about the consequences of mercury poisoning or don't think it's the goverment's fucking business to tell them or anyone what and when they have to put in their body, somehow don't believe in the science of vaccination. That's quite the leap there. Add to that the history of our government lying to the population at certain periods and using sectors of the population (the military, blacks) as fucking guinea pigs...people have a right to question the motives.

And for the libtards who buy into this whole fabricated "war on women" bullshit where nobody can tell her she can't kill her baby because no one can tell her what to do with her body, yet also support forced innoculations...fuck off.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "Antibacterial soap" is a hoax. We are immune to it after decades of over use. It's only good for physically removing shit from your hands, it doesn't kill a damn thing.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

Good.

This is a great example of why libertarians are retards. People are stupid and can't handle even simple responsibilities like keeping your kid healthy.

Yeah. Let's trust the state (which consists of stupid people as well) to make the call for each person.

I'm vaccinated and so are my kids. I'm assuming vaccinations work, so the only people at risk are the fuck ups that decide not to do it. Knock yourself out.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I can already see it coming. CPS is going to start taking peoples' kids for not vaccinating. I've already heard stories of hospitals not letting newborns' parents leave the hospital until they take their shots, even though there's obviously no law stating.

And vaccines are just one of the issues. If you can't see we are becoming more and more a totalitarian state you have fucking blinders on and/or are a cheerleader for the fake narrative of republicrats vs demicans. When you don't have a choice as to what unknow/unproven/untested/potentially harmful in high doses vaccine is shot into your child's body, I laugh at those that think we are a "free" country. When over a million people in Boston are subjected to martial law, AK-47s shoved in obviously innocent peoples' faces, SWAT team kicking down doors to find 2 dopey brothers and we sit back and let it happen? That's not a free country. When Baltimore issues a city-wide curfew and the sheeple follow it with no push-back? Yeah, land of the free, all right. Until we start resisting the central planners' bullshit and start saying NO, it's going to continue to get worse. Especially once the dollar collapses.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When is the dollar going to collapse
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ax Janet... she's the one who seems to think she blew her window to raise interest rates.