Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wild Swede

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    it's the dumbest play package I've ever seen. He never ever throws, and even if he did, he sucks. They don't even do anything like the option (the real option, not the read option shit). At least if they did that, there would be some element of surprise (I'm not saying they should do that).

He has dirty picture of someone. That's the only possible explaination
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Listening to smith and Pete, I would not be surprised if that's the end of the wild swede package.

They were both surprisingly blunt about how it sucks and they aren't sure why the are running it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

Listening to smith and Pete, I would not be surprised if that's the end of the wild swede package.

They were both surprisingly blunt about how it sucks and they aren't sure why the are running it.

It took these two fucks NINE fucking games into the season to figure it out?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe it was because of the hydroplane races on the video board, but I swear I heard the crowd yell and clap when Lindquist came in the first time.